Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Grabban agree personal terms with the Albion?

Will he sign

• Yes

Votes: 85 41.5%
  • No

Votes: 120 58.5%

• Total voters

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
The 'Sandbanks ferry' you mean - just a bit of inside local knowledge for you :wink: Started many long sunday run over the Purbecks from there, quite a few with a hangover...

I voted for yes, still think he'll sign for youse.

My mistake! I get it quite a lot as do a fair bit of work down there. Stay in Swanage and get the ferry over to Sandbanks. Lovely part of the world

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
My mistake! I get it quite a lot as do a fair bit of work down there. Stay in Swanage and get the ferry over to Sandbanks. Lovely part of the world

I thought you would come back with the official long winded name! Yes, it really is amazing down there, although my Swanage memories usually invole a raw January Sunday afternoon walk, temp 3 degrees etc etc!

Always nice to visit the old dears and mates every couple of months...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Spotted up on Durlston Park having one last look across at Bmuff before making his way here most probably.

Lovely view up there, no wonder he's taking his time.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I voted yes, then read this post. Oh ****, well that's that then, old Harry will flash some notes in front of his face and he'll sit on the bench at Loftus Road.

Back to Cardiff then?

There's still hope!, I'd prefer a young Spanish lad :blush:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Spotted up on Durlston Park having one last look across at Bmuff before making his way here most probably.

Having a last couple of £1.50 pints in Spoons in Boscombe High Street before running the gauntlet of scouse drug dealers and old ladies' shopping trolleys, to stock up on bargains in the charity shops.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just had a text from a mate, not sure what his source is but he said the rumour going round is that Grabban is now in fact in talks with Leicester.....

Is that Leicester who just signed Kevin Philips?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
To be fair I don't mind if Grabban doesn't join...

Only because i dont like the bum fluff on his chin!! Poor excuse for a beard!!

Although I'd prefer Mason for footballing reasons, I can't lie and say that Grabban's dodgy beard doesn't have something to do with it too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I voted no, as in, I don't think he will sign for us, but I think he probably did agree personal terms, only to find out that other teams were offering 'better' personal terms' than us, before signing on the dotted line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here