Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Fulham sell out?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I was simply trying to express how much I'd want to get tickets to this game and provide back story. I'm incredibly sorry for posting something you thought as 'look at me', this really does show that NSC at times can really be top level bellendry.

Honestly I was hoping a ST holder who wasn't able to make it to the game may have offered to sort one out for me (Obviously I'd pay) but no, NSC instead decides to label it attention seeking and act like wankers. "Together, we can" my arse. :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:
As some people have said there is a neutral zone if you can't get one. It's right next to the away end too.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I was simply trying to express how much I'd want to get tickets to this game and provide back story. I'm incredibly sorry for posting something you thought as 'look at me', this really does show that NSC at times can really be top level bellendry.

Honestly I was hoping a ST holder who wasn't able to make it to the game may have offered to sort one out for me (Obviously I'd pay) but no, NSC instead decides to label it attention seeking and act like wankers. "Together, we can" my arse. :tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Loads of tickets left apparently so I'm sure you'll be able to get one.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Someone bought the tickets today, don't give a monkey's where we are positioned. Nice summer's afternoon by the Thames, no ice and, should we win, some more der der der der der der der der.

It's a game of football, so long as you are not right at the front unless circumstances dictate then what is the problem?

This. Will be a free-for-all in the ROF End anyway, early arrival, bit of beer, a cottage pie and 90 minutes of noise. Can't wait.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
How long does that take ???

Was thinking of travelling North but River Adur stops a bit short of the Thames at Twineham so thinking now of travelling South
With added pick up points at Brighton Marina then the scenic route along the The English Channel past Dover up to the Thames estuary past Tilbury docks then full steam ahead to Craven cottage

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
bc-airboat.jpg

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
We didn't sell out for Portsmouth away, first away game of the 2011/12 season (3000 tickets) and that was on the back of a win against Donny at our first game at Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here