Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Yeah and in the process he gets a fat wad while doing jack shite,loses his form and we get less money for the transfer 6 months later.
If anything he should've upped his game and respected the hand that fed him...no sympathy from me!

That's your view though and respected :)

Top athletes lose form, They're human beings. I mean circumstances outside your work place affect how you behave/work. He's 24, yep he gets paid a lot of money, but that's the industry he's in.

Thing is, he has always blown hot and cold through out his career. Watford fans said it when he came to us. And to highlight that, after January he did have a couple of decent performances (didn't he score twice in one game?).

But you're right, I think we probably just have different opinions :)

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Buckley is going to sign for Leeds next week apparently, so providing his hamstrings hold up will play against us on October 17.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Buckley is going to sign for Leeds next week apparently, so providing his hamstrings hold up will play against us on October 17.

So he probably won't be playing against us then.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

This is NEW NEWS and deserves a new thread. Far too many people on here digging up months old threads and adding updates. If the new thread was titled something like: "Buckley on loan at Leeds?" it would make it much much more interesting.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This is NEW NEWS and deserves a new thread. Far too many people on here digging up months old threads and adding updates. If the new thread was titled something like: "Buckley on loan at Leeds?" it would make it much much more interesting.
Couldn't be bothered to start a new one as I'm using tapatalk. Mods could always change it?

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Gone to Leeds on loan!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34416053

Championship side Leeds United have signed winger Will Buckley on loan from Sunderland until 2 January.
Buckley has not made an appearance for Dick Advocaat's side this term, and was not named in the Black Cats' 25-man Premier League squad. The 25-year-old former Brighton player could make his Leeds debut when they host Middlesbrough on Saturday.

"He brings pace, directness, goal threat and he's a good lad," Leeds boss Uwe Rosler told the club's website.

"He brings experience in the Championship and experience of playing for a team who challenge at the top of the Championship."

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Saturday 17th October could be interesting.

As long as he's not injured.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Saturday 17th October could be interesting.

As long as he's not injured.

I imagine he'll be able to manage a few mins on Saturday and be ready to face us in their next game :down:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Gone to Leeds on loan!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34416053

Championship side Leeds United have signed winger Will Buckley on loan from Sunderland until 2 January.
Buckley has not made an appearance for Dick Advocaat's side this term, and was not named in the Black Cats' 25-man Premier League squad. The 25-year-old former Brighton player could make his Leeds debut when they host Middlesbrough on Saturday.

"He brings pace, directness, goal threat and he's a good lad," Leeds boss Uwe Rosler told the club's website.

"He brings experience in the Championship and experience of playing for a team who challenge at the top of the Championship."

Why do Leeds want him then? :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here