Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Barber become more hated than Archer and Belloti?

Buzzard

Oct 5, 2009
Just looked up Mr Barber on the net and found a very interesting article. He was the CEO of the canadian football club the Whitecaps. The article is headed "Was infighting the cause for Barbers resignation". In the article it says that " Canadian soccer news has been told taht Paul Barber has resigned as CEO of the Whitecaps because he no longer felt the relationship with himself, President Bob Lenarduzzi and owner Greg Kerfoot was workerable. The rumours of a disagreement with Bobby on issues a well placed source has said. Barber has micromanaged everything this season, departments were not allowed to make thier own decisions without him having the fin and al ok". This job was in the middle of two stints at Tottenham were he was the man who fired Poyet. With this and the fact that Poyet has been making the job and budget statements since Mr Barbers arrival, it does look to me that there could be issues with the pair of them. I think this will run for a long time and i dont think this is the end of things from Mr Barber. Just my opinion.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Have faith in Barber. He's like gorge Osbourne trying to clear our debts that the former Gordon brown left. It'll take time but have confidence he's doing the right thing.

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
I hope this thread is bounced in a few years time- I admit maybe the thread title should have read "Will Barber become the most hated man since Archer and Belotti?"

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
He certainly has come in for some stick from NSC and Albion fans recently and probably even more so with tonights drama. Personally I cannot thing of anything that he has done to actually enhance the club's reputation with the fans. Agree totally with the fans not customers feeling and the other comment of us becoming Brighton and Hove franchise. Sad times indeed.

Don't know much, do ya?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
He certainly has come in for some stick from NSC and Albion fans recently and probably even more so with tonights drama. Personally I cannot thing of anything that he has done to actually enhance the club's reputation with the fans. Agree totally with the fans not customers feeling and the other comment of us becoming Brighton and Hove franchise. Sad times indeed.

Only amongst the thickos and paranoid delusionalists

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Is this thread not the most pathetic thrad ever posted on NSC??

Normandy Seagull, go and lock yourself in a dark room for a few days, and have a serious think before you post shit like that again. That post sums up everything wrong with internet forums. Absolutely ******* clueless

On night full of stupid threads his one takes the biscuit. Pathetic post!

there you go two for the price of one :tosser:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If there was a NSC Gold for ridiculous threads this would be in it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here