Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilkins MUST STOP doing the post match interview

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did not go today for reasons cited before. After the Tranmere game I could not stomach another inept performance. I dread to think what the reaction would have been if we had lost or even drawn.

Leaving Wilkins abilities or otherwise of being a good manager fot his club he MUST STOP being allowed on air for the post macth interview. He is inspiring as a cup of Cold tea.

Wilkins needs to get someone else to conduct the post match talk with Hawesy, someone like Chapman who can instill some passion and inspire the lost souls in radio land to come along again.

Even with a win Wilkins would turn off any floating fan or stay away fan from coming back with his passionless and rose tinted views on the dire football being served up.

Wilkins was " pleased " with the Tranmere performance, well I was not I almost lost the will to live Dean, Wilkins was pleased with today. OK a flukey 3 points fair enough but you cannot con the people who went. He also described the 1-1 draw at Oldham as one of the greatest ever away performanes or something like that.

The facts are people are not coming to watch us with him in charge and even with a win everyone was asking for him to step down. We need some inspiration, someone to instill some belief and hope. We have none at the moment.

Something must be done and soon.

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
Say Wilkins didn't do post match interviews and we started losing games, people would be complaining that he is hiding away from criticism surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here