• No - It was a disaster get rid before more damage is done

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do you still have believe in Wendy. After 2 debacles in a row and 5 defeats do you still believe. If you back Wendy do you think he will keep us up or have you resigned yourself to Div 4 football next season.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
should never have been given the job

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
brightonfan_86 said:
Give Wilkins a chance, I'm sure he will get it right starting on Saturday against Scunthorpe.

You're sure?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Loyal fan Gareth Glover.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Uncle Spielberg said:
Do you still have believe in Wendy. After 2 debacles in a row and 5 defeats do you still believe. If you back Wendy do you think he will keep us up or have you resigned yourself to Div 4 football next season.

I see the Lets make the most depressing thread/poll competition is still going then!!

Yes I believe in Wilkins & yes I believe we will get Falmer.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yes, I am sure he will pull it round....he just needs time. He is a capable coach and just needs his players to listen to him, play as he wants, the backing of the fans and more importantly the board in his request for team strenghtening at trasfer window time.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He has had a baptism of fire with many game sin quick succession. We have lost Paul Reid, who was an integral part of our victories.

It is well documented that I wanted McGhee to stay, but I am sure that we can avoid relegation. At least a point in the next game is very important though, the rot must be stopped.

D

Deleted member 2719

Another pathetic thread.

Can anyone tell me is he a Palace fan in disguise cos he surely cannot be Brighton?

:nono: :nono:

D

Deleted member 2719

BarrelofFun said:
He has had a baptism of fire with many game sin quick succession. We have lost Paul Reid, who was an integral part of our victories.

It is well documented that I wanted McGhee to stay, but I am sure that we can avoid relegation. At least a point in the next game is very important though, the rot must be stopped.

Well done BOF good for you but i fear we may have to wait for that point as Scunny are well inform.

:clap:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Dave the Gaffer said:
Yes, I am sure he will pull it round....he just needs time. He is a capable coach and just needs his players to listen to him, play as he wants, the backing of the fans and more importantly the board in his request for team strenghtening at trasfer window time.

I predict he will get none of those four. Actually, his players might listen- thats one out of four.

D

Deleted member 2719

Commander said:
I predict he will get none of those four. Actually, his players might listen- thats one out of four.

I predict your wrong and DTG is right!

:p

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Mouldy Boots said:
I predict your wrong and DTG is right!

:p

It's you're :p

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Loyal fan Gareth Glover.

yes 32 years and counting , 8 sth's in a row at Withdean. Whats your point , I think McGhee should have stayed and wilkins should not have been appointed , that makes me disloyal does it,

tell me about your trips to Gillingham and your day out at Hereford please :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here