Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wilf…

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Is my dogs name, for no other reason than him being a dog.

IMG_1025.jpeg

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I would love this just for the pure absolute meltdown Palace fans would have. Never happening in a million years, but it would be hilarious.
Yeah it would be hilarious. Imagine them complaining that he’s gone down too easily against them to win us a penalty.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He’ll sign for another season won’t he?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
His poor agent. He must be inundated with contacts from all the top clubs in the world.

We could sign him easy. All we need to do is say "and we'll give you a car". Piece of piss.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
His poor agent. He must be inundated with contacts from all the top clubs in the world.

We could sign him easy. All we need to do is say "and we'll give you a car". Piece of piss.
Won’t be long before the annual ‘PSG interest’ story 😂

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I genuinely thought this thread was about the greatly missed Fiveways Wilf:

View attachment 162907
In the mid 1990s in Poets Corner we had our own local “Wolf” named Ugly Cat. Absolutel spitting image of Wilf and nothing fazed him. I remember him sunbathing on the pavement one day on his back whilst someone with an Alsatian dog walked past him, the dog going apeshit, and he merely raised one of his cat eye brows . That was class. There was a period in my life when he used to stay overnight in our house until his owner asked us not to let him in. He went missing one day and his owner knocked on our door to ask if we letting him in again. As we were about to deny it, he trotted down the stairs to greet her.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
In the mid 1990s in Poets Corner we had our own local “Wilf” named Ugly Cat. Absolutel spitting image of Wilf and nothing fazed him. I remember him sunbathing on the pavement one day on his back whilst someone with an Alsatian dog walked past him, the dog going apeshit, and he merely raised one of his cat eye brows . That was class. There was a period in my life when he used to stay overnight in our house until his owner asked us not to let him in. He went missing one day and his owner knocked on our door to ask if we letting him in again. As we were about to deny it, he trotted down the stairs to greet her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here