Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wilder vs Fury predictions

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Joshua murders that version of Wilder though, he's just nowhere near as good as hes been made to look.

Fair comment. Before tonight I always thought Wilder or Fury would both turn AJ over. The right fight out there is AJ v Fury to unify but I fear A j will try to dodge it

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Joshua murders that version of Wilder though, he's just nowhere near as good as hes been made to look.

Wilder is obviously a very good boxer, with a world class right hand. His KO’s giving him a air that scares opponents before they step in the ring.

Tonight he met a far better boxer, the complete fighter, a natural.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
If there’s a rematch in the contract then it will happen... especially hearing the Wilder interview, implying that he had a troubled build up and wasn’t right for the fight.

He’s such a big hitter that I’m sure Fury would love to move on to Joshua next and not have to step into the ring with Wilder again. I don’t think a rematch is a foregone conclusion.

Back to bed now!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If there’s a rematch in the contract then it will happen... especially hearing the Wilder interview, implying that he had a troubled build up and wasn’t right for the fight.

He’s such a big hitter that I’m sure Fury would love to move on to Joshua next and not have to step into the ring with Wilder again. He’s such a destructive puncher that I don’t think a rematch is a foregone conclusion.

Back to bed now!

Fury would destroy Wilder next time, he now knows that he has the edge in boxing skills, strength and the sheer brutality from every punch in a boxer’s armoury.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Fury’s story is harder to believe than any boxing Hollywood film. Proof that truth really is stranger than fiction. What a performance. What a legend.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well done to Fury who outboxed, out fought and outclassed Wilder. I was disappointede with Wilders performasnce as I dont think that he threw a meaningful punch and also I can understand a knock out or the ref stopping the fight but why would his cortner throw in the towell in the biggest fight of his career even if as happened he was getting beat. He obviously wasnt happy with them doing it, asking them why.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Great performance from Fury, he has everything in his locker this time - good defence, good aggression and crucially the power to hurt his opponent.

Felt a bit sorry for Wilder, he was done for as soon as he took that shot, fair play for still coming forward when his legs had gone.

I want to see the third fight, you know it's going to be exciting because both of them want to fight on the front foot. I reckon Wilder will always back himself to hang in there and land a big punch.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Fury’s story is harder to believe than any boxing Hollywood film. Proof that truth really is stranger than fiction. What a performance. What a legend.

A few years ago on here everyone except me was saying he was useless, David Price would KO him, David Haye would knock him spark out and he had no chance against the Klit.
Now I notice they are all jumping on the Fury bandwagon, should have been here with me from the start

GypsyKing

Feb 4, 2013
Wilder is obviously a very good boxer, with a world class right hand. His KO’s giving him a air that scares opponents before they step in the ring.

Tonight he met a far better boxer, the complete fighter, a natural.

Unfortunately he’s not a very good boxer at all. He’s a fighter with the best single punch in the business but as the saying goes “skills pays the bills” and Tyson exposed him as the one trick pony he has always been.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Absolutely the right call for the stoppage/towel to be thrown in, Wilder was totally gone anyone who has had ear issues knows your balance is basically totally gone even with minor ear issues, you could tell his perception and balance was gone with the amateur way he was we swatting attempted punches.

Doesn’t matter how big or small the fight is, it’s lives at stake and Wilder took an absolute pounding, I was relieved that it was ended when it was, it was only going one way.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well done to Fury who outboxed, out fought and outclassed Wilder. I was disappointede with Wilders performasnce as I dont think that he threw a meaningful punch and also I can understand a knock out or the ref stopping the fight but why would his cortner throw in the towell in the biggest fight of his career even if as happened he was getting beat. He obviously wasnt happy with them doing it, asking them why.
At light weights you could have a point, but heavyweights hit really bloody hard and lasting damage is probably a case of when, not if. He was never going to turn the fight around, might as well try and save the man.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A few years ago on here everyone except me was saying he was useless, David Price would KO him, David Haye would knock him spark out and he had no chance against the Klit.
Now I notice they are all jumping on the Fury bandwagon, should have been here with me from the start
You're simply the best.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Hands down the best I have seen Tyson fight.

You just knew he was going to change his style after sacking Davidson, but wow...

Tyson Vs Joshua for undisputed would have the attention of the world, simply the biggest fight of the decade.

This is why I love boxing.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

He’s such a big hitter that I’m sure Fury would love to move on to Joshua next and not have to step into the ring with Wilder again. I don’t think a rematch is a foregone conclusion.

Back to bed now!

Promoters both confirmed this morning that there is a rematch clause Wilder can trigger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here