• Wii's are sh1te

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wii's are good, but the Big N need to get their finger out with some decent games.

At present the Wii is little more than a Zelda playing machine.

There is still no release date for Paper Mario, Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4 (Wii version), Metroid Prime etc.

If Pro Evo came out with and was mapped to the Wii-mote it would be the greatest game of all time.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
El Presidente said:
Wii's are good, but the Big N need to get their finger out with some decent games.

At present the Wii is little more than a Zelda playing machine.

There is still no release date for Paper Mario, Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4 (Wii version), Metroid Prime etc.

If Pro Evo came out with and was mapped to the Wii-mote it would be the greatest game of all time.

Grow up.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I love ours.

I am <> that close to letting the children know we have one so I can play more often rather than during the day and after bedtime!

I don't really like Zelda but it's Paddy favourite, I like Super Monkey Ball and Cooking Mama, as well as the Sports.

Looking forward to Boogie!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Agreed it needs a cricket game (and I wont buy a Wii until one comes out), unfortunatley Codemasters are looking into it and after the shambles that was BLIC07 I wont have high hopes for it :nono:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Big Jim said:
I only have a handfull of games, including sports, but the controllers are pretty damn impressive.

Anyone know what Call of Duty is like on it? was tempted to buy it Saturday.

It's okay, but nothing special, my lad completed it in less than two days.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm looking forward to MK coming out on the Wii next month (I think it's next month).

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Wii's are ace.

I'm waiting on the new Mario and Resident Evil games but am still getting my money's worth from Wii sports, Bomber man and Zelda.

Finally sold the Xbox 360, it might look a lot prettier but it's dull in comparison, and won't impress the ladies like a Wii.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I agree with Chesney, computer games are for kids. So are animated films like Ice Age and Toy Story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here