Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Wigan v Norwich

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Norwich 14 points off us played a game more

A complete irrelevance to us now.

The battle for 6th between Delia's boys, Massive, Schteve's boish and a Fulham team better than them all plus 'sell-your-best-players-Barnsley' is going to be fascinating for the rest of the season.

I'll miss the competitiveness of the Championship next season should we do it.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

The battle for 6th between Delia's boys, Massive, Schteve's boish and a Fulham team better than them all plus 'sell-your-best-players-Barnsley' is going to be fascinating for the rest of the season.

Only a complete irrelevance to us at this stage IF we finish first or second !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Unfortunately Norwich are highly likely to be fighting for a top 6 place when we go there with 3 games left.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Or secure in 6th and resting players for the play offs?
That's my point, they won't have it secured with 3 games still to go, and they're unlikely to be out of reach either.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Can finally enjoy the playoffs for a change if we make top 2. The Hyypia season I just didn't enjoy football full stop so haven't enjoyed Champ playoffs for a LOOOONG time.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
That's my point, they won't have it secured with 3 games still to go, and they're unlikely to be out of reach either.
Agreed that Norwich look like they will be in the play-offs hunt.

The effect on our likely match outcome is fairly neutral. We don't mind a big game and a big atmosphere - going there with their players all relaxed could be more of a banana skin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here