Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan V Brighton 21.08.04

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
Is anyone brave enough to predict the score?

I reckon the Albion will be up for it with Knight back so 1-1.

By the way wheres Jewell these days?I thought he'd be on here gloating by now,or is he waiting until after Saturday just in case...........................

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I think Wigan have only won one of their last 5 home games. They seem to do better on their travels. I think we can certainly gain a point.

1-1 :clap2:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
gotta be waiting until after Saturday i think, he has been very quiet of late which is suprising.
I think its fair to say we will never here from him again if we get any sort of result.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
0-3

I am not confident away from home and they beat QPR 3-0 didn't they

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Albion Rob said:
4-0 defeat I'm afraid. How on earth are Cullip and Butters going to cope with Ellington and Roberts?

completely agree
ellington and roberts are so fast and well, butters is slow, and danny ain't the fastest

it could be 5 or 6 if ellington and roberts play well

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brighton 1 ( knight 82(p) ) Wigan 0

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
1-1

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
3-0 Wigan :nono:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
didnt they tonk Palace 5-0 up there last season, anything less than that will be a bonus. Am thinking I could be having a very long and miserable drive home!

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Anything other than a handsome Wigan win will be a serious bonus. Don't forget we were well-beaten on our last trip there

Albion Rob

Having said what I said and now having been overcome by a wave of optimism, maybe they will underestimate us or play badly and we will sneak a win.

To be honest though, if someone offered me a 1-1 draw at the momnt I would take that.

Wigan took West Ham apart on Sunday by all accounts.

Last edited:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
ROBERT, why are we going up to Wigan if you think we're going to get wee'd on? We've got to have a little bit of confidence surely? Last season Wigan lost 1-0 at home to Wimbledon, one of the worst sides that has ever graced this division, when they had Ellington and Roberts up-front and really needed the points. Let's keep it positive!!

Albion Rob

No THOMAS, we're going to lose but I've never been to Wigan before and have got the day off and fancy a few drinks in good company. You havee to suffer th bad times to really enjoy the good times and I suppose in this crazy world we live in, the Albion could sneak a win but to be honest I rate our chances as slim to none.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here