NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Wigan Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got a tenner on us to win, is it too early to cash out?

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Come on you Seagulls!! And Bluebirds. And Tangerines.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wonder if Cardiff will decide to show up against the Wall. Not much for them to play for.

Millwall are the most massive threat to our continuing survival in this division IMHO. Game in hand, iconic former player Neil Harris in charge, fans that don't take no prisoners even amongst their own. Really don't fancy our chances overmuch when pitched against that level of commitment. Certainly expecting nothing at all from our wasters that are loan players. And CMS might as well be running around replenishing stocks of pies in the concourses for all that he contributes on the pitch - unless we count that last-game last-gasp shockingly-out-of-position cross last season that just papered over the cracks for another year. Sake!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get into them early

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Millwall are the most massive threat to our continuing survival in this division IMHO. Game in hand, iconic former player Neil Harris in charge, fans that don't take no prisoners even amongst their own. Really don't fancy our chances overmuch when pitched against that level of commitment. Certainly expecting nothing at all from our wasters that are loan players. And CMS might as well be running around replenishing stocks of pies in the concourses for all that he contributes on the pitch - unless we count that last-game last-gasp shockingly-out-of-position cross last season that just papered over the cracks for another year. Sake!

Keeping positive then :lolol:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Well that's another negative team selection. I so hope I'm proved wrong but I just can't see a goal coming from that team.

Why do we have to change the team week in week out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nearly show time and a good turnout from us

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
WTF is wrong with Player? All I'm getting is Gavin Denison and nothing Albion related. Is that normal?

EDIT: Ah-ha. Chris Hughton is now speaking. Looks like someone cocked up with the wrong feed......:rolleyes:

It's fine here :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here