Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wi-fi from March

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
What i did, generally good signal from the back of the North !!

Oh and this is generally for pre-match, half-time and after the match - not actually during it.

Also, for the "project" - why just an Android phone ? Presumably they dont like [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] then and this is Barbers way at getting back at him.

An Iphone app would need to jump through approval hoops. Android you can just put any app you like on.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Why is this worth a thread? Can't see the importance personally. I go to the footy to errr watch footy. I frequent the internet at other times. I may have a quick peek at other results at HT and FT but that's about it and I certainly do not need wifi for that!

I have witnessed people spending half the games looking at their phones and wondered why they go to the game at all. Still, each to their own I suppose.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why is this worth a thread? Can't see the importance personally. I go to the footy to errr watch footy. I frequent the internet at other times. I may have a quick peek at other results at HT and FT but that's about it and I certainly do not need wifi for that!

I have witnessed people spending half the games looking at their phones and wondered why they go to the game at all. Still, each to their own I suppose.

This. I'm a social media whore most of the time but when I go to football I put my phone away till the end of the game.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
They do but as none of the wi fi signals are open and require a password, (which we don't have), they arn't much use.

It would be illegal but you could hack it. Install some packet sniffing software and some other doodads and just wait. Alternatively bribe someone who knows - simple and effective.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Does this mean the players can all take there iPads and sit on the bench playing computer games instead of warming up?

They can do that anyway!

Always amazes me how little the subs seem to play attention to the game. Surely they'd be better off trying to suss out the weaknesses and strengths of who they might be up against?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Actually, WiFi has been free in the East Stand Lower all season. Works an absolute treat, like the roof.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Actually, WiFi has been free in the East Stand Lower all season. Works an absolute treat, like the roof.

No wonder it is so quiet! Everyone busy on their phones! :moo:

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
I would just like a signal in order to get half time scores which, unless they disappear very quickly and I regularly miss them, only seem to be shown when somebody remembers to stick them on the big screens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here