Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why?

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Why do we keep trying to re sign these loan players?

Richards, Johnson, Anyinsah etc. They're part of this reason why we're doing so poorly in the league.

I think we need a proper fresh start, none of this going back rubbish. A shake up of getting rid of some players and getting some fresh faces in could do us good.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Richards is f***ing woeful, and Anyinsah is something of a chicken of the headless variety. Johnson could be quality though and is exactly the sort of player we need.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Why do we keep trying to re sign these loan players?

Richards, Johnson, Anyinsah etc. They're part of this reason why we're doing so poorly in the league.

I think we need a proper fresh start, none of this going back rubbish. A shake up of getting rid of some players and getting some fresh faces in could do us good.

Good point well made. Anyinsah was shit, no first touch and his crossing was woeful. He had pace yes, but thats about it. Matt Richards isn't the same player he was from last season, and we should be looking elsewhere for a left back, please for heaven sake Kerry Mayo aint the answer!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Richards is f***ing woeful

Halleluhiah! I though it was just me. The only reason that this bloke has played all year is because we have only an injured Ginger Prince for competition. Really winds me up that this bloke goes on about how good he is. And when he got sponsors MOM against MK Dons it was the biggest laugh of the season.

Give me a left back who can defend - pleeeeez

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Halleluhiah! I though it was just me. The only reason that this bloke has played all year is because we have only an injured Ginger Prince for competition. Really winds me up that this bloke goes on about how good he is. And when he got sponsors MOM against MK Dons it was the biggest laugh of the season.

Give me a left back who can defend - pleeeeez

Please not Kerry Mayo through!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here