Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why we WILL win the league...

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Still think there is more to come from us, and if we are in the shake up come jan tony will make one decent signing to push us over the line.

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Agree we are stronger than last year, and delighted with the way we are playing. But, of the 7 games we've played only 2 are against teams currently in the top half of the league. From those 2 games we have 1 point.

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
Agree we are stronger than last year, and delighted with the way we are playing. But, of the 7 games we've played only 2 are against teams currently in the top half of the league. From those 2 games we have 1 point.
Agreed but think the league will be won on who takes the most points off the teams in bottom half of the league, I'd be gutted if we lost 3 -1 at home to hudds. They are now 2nd in the table but how many of there players would get into r team.....none.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

We haven't played enough games yet. teams are in the bottom/top half because we helped put them there. For example, plus or minus 6 points would make a massive difference to Palaces position. It also takes time for teams to get in their stride so the first few results cant be weighted with others. I tend to wait till 10 games to see the way things are panning out.:)

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
You can wait 10 or 15 games but personally I don't see millwall, Wednesday, Barnsley, burnley or even Watford making much impression on the top half of the league.

That might come back to haunt me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here