Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why the posh box?

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Got my pack yesterday for my Amex appointment - 3 sets of leaflets and and a Privilege card (valid until end of April) in a very expensive looking posh box, which I am desperately trying to think of a use for, once I have filled in my season ticket application. Surely in these environmentally and cost conscious days, the club could have sent out this in an old fashioned envelope - or am I a carping miserable old Git?>

:bhasign:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Got my pack yesterday for my Amex appointment - 3 sets of leaflets and and a Privilege card (valid until end of April) in a very expensive looking posh box, which I am desperately trying to think of a use for, once I have filled in my season ticket application. Surely in these environmentally and cost conscious days, the club could have sent out this in an old fashioned envelope - or am I a carping miserable old Git?>

pictures?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The club are basically relaunching BHAFC as a brand and experience (also quality football should be there) from Falmer onwards hence a huge marketing effort is being made and also I am pretty sure the club logo changes as well.

It is a fantastic opportunity to draw the line under Withdean, Archer, Gillingham etc so I think we should be thankful everything really does change from next season for home games which will become a great event as opposed to an endurance test that Withdean has been.

Srixon

Sep 26, 2010

Got in from the game last night and mine was waiting for me. I also thought about cost etc and would been happy with a brown envelope.

I also noticed on the privilege card that we’ve still got the shield as our badge, thought we were reverting back the round badge?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got in from the game last night and mine was waiting for me. I also thought about cost etc and would been happy with a brown envelope.

I also noticed on the privilege card that we’ve still got the shield as our badge, thought we were reverting back the round badge?

Hopefully we will revert back to the old badge or similar sometime next year although the current home kit has another season to go I believe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here