Why me

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
i think the fact you don't know why, is exactly the reason people do it :censored:

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Because it's like shooting fish in a barrel when trying to get a reaction from you.. ignore the taunts and stop posting shit like this and you'll soon sink into obscurity.. like Leyton Orient. I hope this is the last post I see of you today.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Its only bullying now as you wont f***ing listen stop posting shit.

we can all be guilty of this at stages but you well f*** me you take the prize for most shit produced in a short time

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Because you're an attention seeking dumbarse, case in point- this thread.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
readingstockport said:
You registered in August 2004 and in 6 long, very long months, you have posted 4604 times. That's an average of about 21 times each and every day.

Go figure kev.

:clap:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Stop trying to be accepted by doing and saying things, then people might start to accept you.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
U all lot think Kev The Ape is the only person guilty of writing shit on here? I dont think so.................................

I've noticed a lot of the same ppl attacking everytime, and its not nice to read.

Ignore them Kev, but at the same time dont make yourself an easy target by rising to them, then they will find something better to do or someone else to pick on.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Race said:
U all lot think Kev The Ape is the only person guilty of writing shit on here? I dont think so.................................

Who could you POSSIBLY be talking about Race ?? Go on... name names !!! :lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
Why Do people Bully me v:angry: :(

They don't-they tire of you.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Kaney said:

at least Kevs are funny even if unintensional

you have got more crap threads on the front page at the moment then anyone else. really crap. that is. starting threads to 'Boycott Kev'?

bet you were a bully at school

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
i dont need to name names do I..............they know who they are.:censored:

But lay off the Ape boy will ya, its getting nasty and there really is no need for it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He constantly posts utter drivel, what does he expect?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Silent Bob said:
He constantly posts utter drivel, what does he expect?

well dont read it and ignore him then! u dont have to abuse the kid every time do u?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Race said:
well dont read it and ignore him then! u dont have to abuse the kid every time do u?
No, and I usually don't. Just the last couple of times :lolol:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
boy, there are a lot of wankers on here innit. (and i'm not talking about kev)

but we did already know that i spose. yeah, someone posts shit and might take an internet message board a bit seriously. so what.

kaney, YOU post almost as much shit as kev. at least his is amusing.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Race said:

I've noticed a lot of the same ppl attacking everytime, and its not nice to read.

Ignore them Kev, but at the same time dont make yourself an easy target by rising to them, then they will find something better to do or someone else to pick on.

nice!
:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports