Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why is the full harris bouncing old threads?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
'cause its pushing the MOANERS threads down to the bottom

innit :smokin:

go the big bad full harris :clap2:

Lush

Mods' Pet
*yawn*

You can see what's happening over at NSP Mission Control. Something SPECIAL is happening apparently. It's the gang and all the children who wanna be in the gang.

Let's hope the few remaining NSC users who actually have anything interesting to contribute don't f*** off for good as a result.

See you in a day or two after Bozza has closed the board...

NOT FUNNY

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
f*** SAKE its an internet messeageboard you GEEKS, if you dont like it its not hard to go to another website or turn off your f***ing monitor......I dunno....people today....thinking NSCC is the be all and end all of LIFE :glare:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
CrabtreeBHA said:
f*** SAKE its an internet messeageboard you GEEKS, if you dont like it its not hard to go to another website or turn off your f***ing monitor......I dunno....people today....thinking NSCC is the be all and end all of LIFE :glare:
:clap2: well said

i've actually had a very productive afternoon

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Can these people just send each other text messages or whatever it is that teenagers do these days.

There were less additives in sweets when I was a kid.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
clapham_gull said:
Can these people just send each other text messages or whatever it is that teenagers do these days.

There were less additives in sweets when I was a kid.

f*** off.

Im 17 and I don't feel the need to bounce old threads. 6 people have been - quite rightly - banned. I should add that most of them are in their 20's.

I hate it when people on here presume its the 'kids' causing trouble...trying to distance themselves. Well it isn't. Sure we have the likes of MRRF and Braders who tend to do that shit (but they arn't THAT bad - in fact I like them both). Mostly the under 18 bracket is pretty good. Its the 20-30 age group who contain the most spammers. And AT LAST the mods have got of the arse and banned them. I couldn't care less who they are, IF YORKIE (My surrogate mother) HAD STARTED BOUNCING THREADS I'D HAVE LIKE TO SEEN HER BANNED!

The fact is the mods have done somehting right, now PLEASE don't let them back to quickly. They think just because their bored at work, and the footy has finished they can annoy others from behind the POWERFULL postion behind a keyboard.

WELL DONE MODS. :clap2: Bozza's three strike rule is fantastic.

But please don't assume that its the 'teenagers' that are doing it. Its the immature adults who want to impress each other and be accepted to their frankly immature NSP clique. Pathetic.

Get of the backs of NSC's under 18 bracket. Long may we continue to be apart of this message board. Just fish the dickheads out.

thank you and goodnight.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Biscuit said:

But please don't assume that its the 'teenagers' that are doing it. Its the immature adults who want to impress each other and be accepted to their frankly immature NSP clique. Pathetic.

what like the Cullip threads that we're a majority of NSC posters?

PIPE DOWN BISCUIT :D

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
STOP bouncing this thread BISCUIT! ;)

I did, just picked up on your attempted attack on NSP but you failed miserably :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here