Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have the white British left London ?

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
:lol::lol::lol:

You are hilarious.

I'm available for weddings, barmitzvahs, anything at a reasonable rate. I may pop over to Speakers' corner later to rant on to to the muslims and born again christians about atheism. Can't do that in Brighton, enjoy!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We hate Portslade, Whitehawk, Moulescoomb, Lancing plebs and jumped up Hove actually, High Salvington, Steyning and Storrington twats. What's wrong with that?

You forgot the Dickers, upper, lower they are all Dickers.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm available for weddings, barmitzvahs, anything at a reasonable rate. I may pop over to Speakers' corner later to rant on to to the muslims and born again christians about atheism. Can't do that in Brighton, enjoy!

You could try poets corner?

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Well I have learnt tonight that there is nothing good about Brighton, although our internet forum does seem to be popular with our betters from up the smoke. How lucky we are that they deign to visit us once in a while and tell us how wonderful they are........... as if we could forget.
I'm only on here because I've been banned from twitter for making a sarcastic comment to their admin whilst campaigning against the Slow Loris pet trade. I'll bugger off once I'm allowed back on there.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
You could try poets corner?

I shall be at the Palace game. Hopefully there'll be a section for those who hate home and away fans, otherwise there's a fair chance I'm going to get twatted, after a couple of shandies.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So many people who know everything about London on the same thread on a Brighton forum. It really is very exciting for us small town hicks...........isn't it [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION] :rolleyes:

Indeed it is. It's nice to be dashed with some Metropolitan glamour from time to time.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm only on here because I've been banned from twitter for making a sarcastic comment to their admin whilst campaigning against the Slow Loris pet trade. I'll bugger off once I'm allowed back on there.

I am sure Bozza will be proud that NSC is second to twitter in your esteemed opinion.

Camicus

Allow me to mail them and maybe speed up the process. Im sure the twitterarti are missing being patronised. FWIW Mrs C is a Phd/MD so your quailifications really dont impress me

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Never really liked London myself, always good for a visit but I would never like to live their. Not really an argument intelligent or otherwise but then it's really more about opinions than the cocksure posturing evident on this thread. In my opinion of course.

Well we'll just have to limp along without you. It's 'live there'. I'm also a British Grammar Nazi.
http://www.facebook.com/british.grammar?fref=ts

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Allow me to mail them and maybe speed up the process. Im sure the twitterarti are missing being patronised. FWIW Mrs C is a Phd/MD so your quailifications really dont impress me

Oh they do me, nothing like someone announcing their qualifications for me to tug my forlock and bow to the big city gentleman.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well we'll just have to limp along without you. It's 'live there'. I'm also a British Grammar Nazi.
http://www.facebook.com/british.grammar?fref=ts

sorry sir, thank you for putting me write, sir.

I particularly enjoy the 'also' in the last sentence. I was just thinking of some of the other things you are. Not sure why grammar needs a capital G though. I suppose it is the name of some kind of grammar society, otherwise you've made yourself look like a bit of a tit.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
sorry sir, thank you for putting me write, sir.

I particularly enjoy the 'also' in the last sentence. I was just thinking of some of the other things you are. Not sure why grammar needs a capital G though. I suppose it is the name of some kind of grammar society, otherwise you've made yourself look like a bit of a tit.
It's a proper noun. Next!

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Grammar is a proper noun? Wish I spoke London.
Facepalm, 'British Grammar Nazi' is a proper noun. Cheers for the cretinous remarks, I've taken a screenshot and will post it on the BGN fb page, for fellow Nazis to have a good laugh at.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Facepalm, 'British Grammar Nazi' is a proper noun. Cheers for the cretinous remarks, I've taken a screenshot and will post it on the BGN fb page, for fellow Nazis to have a good laugh at.

Yes you do that, I bet you grammar Nazis know how to have a jolly good laugh.

It actually really is a group. Well you learn something new everyday. never knew people could be such wankers..........you crazy Londoners.

Grammar Nazis are people (or cats) who use their freakishly and/or annoyingly powerful understanding of and compliance with grammar and spelling to attempt to "correct" others, usually the blissfully-oblivious-to-the-outside-world members and users of the Internet, who only understand the grammatically genocidal text-speak. However, the Grammar Nazi sees "correcting" others as "making" others "look like fools", and the others in question see the Grammar Nazi as "some asshole with no life". Today, most Grammar Nazis have settled down from the violent battles of "der gut ölde daes" to shadowy lives of correcting the error-ridden comments found below.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
thats probably the most tragic post i have ever read on here.

this is what i am on about when i get sucked into these things. dont really need to say any more. I think everyone with half a brain sees the snobbery and lack of compassion and empathy in this post, while implying the poster is somehow 'better'. I am nicking this post as my sig.

Kevo's a lightweight, appeaser of provincial, little englander no marks compared to me. I'm a London fundamentalist.

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
Yes you do that, I bet you grammar Nazis know how to have a jolly good laugh.

It actually really is a group. Well you learn something new everyday. never knew people could be such wankers..........you crazy Londoners.

Grammar Nazis are people (or cats) who use their freakishly and/or annoyingly powerful understanding of and compliance with grammar and spelling to attempt to "correct" others, usually the blissfully-oblivious-to-the-outside-world members and users of the Internet, who only understand the grammatically genocidal text-speak. However, the Grammar Nazi sees "correcting" others as "making" others "look like fools", and the others in question see the Grammar Nazi as "some asshole with no life". Today, most Grammar Nazis have settled down from the violent battles of "der gut ölde daes" to shadowy lives of correcting the error-ridden comments found below.

You looked at the fb page then?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4398577765923&set=pb.1332890661.-2207520000.1361704594&type=3&theater

This chap has a very low opinion of British Grammar Nazis
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2977841808412&set=pb.1332890661.-2207520000.1361704594&type=3&theater

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here