Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why have the white British left London ?

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I'm the most south london on here. ;) here's my view:

Both bushy and my fellow palace fan are correct in parts.

Mitcham/pollards all the way to streatham vale and Phipps Bridge, are both socially and economically deprived parts of Merton, Brighton residents probably would last 2mins there. In contrast, Merton has (in parts) got some of the nicest places in SW (worcester park/wimbledon) but some can definitely be considered countryside-ish.....raynes park/motspur park etc which are middle of nowhere places, to me anyway....

The numpty that reckons Phipps Bridge is comparable to any of the Brixton/Stockwell estates definitely doesn't have a danny what hes going on about though, Somerleyton, myatts field, loughbrough and even the recently regenerated angell town estate are worlds apart from anywhere in merton mate. and thats a fact.

* for the record I was born in kings college, lived in Crown point, Streatham, Streatham Hill, Camberwell now Acre Lane, so I feel like I'm fairly qualified to comment

Sorry mate you are talking shit, you have obviously never been to South London, America has the projects and we have Phipps Bridge. Seriously your deluded :D
Its quite obvious your really from Sevenoaks

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'm the most south london on here. ;) here's my view:

Both bushy and my fellow palace fan are correct in parts.

Mitcham/pollards all the way to streatham vale and Phipps Bridge, are both socially and economically deprived parts of Merton, Brighton residents probably would last 2mins there. In contrast, Merton has (in parts) got some of the nicest places in SW (worcester park/wimbledon) but some can definitely be considered countryside-ish.....raynes park/motspur park etc which are middle of nowhere places, to me anyway....

The numpty that reckons Phipps Bridge is comparable to any of the Brixton/Stockwell estates definitely doesn't have a danny what hes going on about though, Somerleyton, myatts field, loughbrough and even the recently regenerated angell town estate are worlds apart from anywhere in merton mate. and thats a fact.

* for the record I was born in kings college, lived in Crown point, Streatham, Streatham Hill, Camberwell now Acre Lane, so I feel like I'm fairly qualified to comment
Pretty much sums up what I was trying to say before that eaglesdestroyseagulls bellend jumped down my throat, only one thing wrong and thats the part about worcester park, it's not in Merton:lolol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Pretty much sums up what I was trying to say before that eaglesdestroyseagulls bellend jumped down my throat, only one thing wrong and thats the part about worcester park, it's not in Merton:lolol:

Read the post you are quoting, specifically the paragraph starting with, The numpty that reckons Phipps Bridge is comparable to any of the Brixton/Stockwell estates ....
I will give you one thing though, at least your consistent.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I like the Palace guy. He's had the usual ignorant lot stitched right up on here for most of the thread.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Can someone let me know if the previous 11 pages were just filled with Racist rants that would be at home in the Daily Mail?

no... its filled with liberal hand wringing" hey im friends with a jolly nice foreign gentlemen " and privileged middle class guardian readers who move to "diverse ethnic areas" to shake off some guilt and extoll the virtues of a multi ethnic society .....before running home to parents in the home counties after being robbed.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
no... its filled with liberal hand wringing" hey im friends with a jolly nice foreign gentlemen " and privileged middle class guardian readers who move to "diverse ethnic areas" to shake off some guilt and extoll the virtues of a multi ethnic society .....before running home to parents in the home counties after being robbed.

Fool. I'd love to know how so many innercity "strangers in their own land" know enough about the rest of the country to comment on other areas? They're always telling others if yo don't live there you know nothing, yet they seem to know about everything. Odd bunch these racists.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I know many white, middle-class folks who live in supposed shitty areas of London and they love it there. I suppose the difference is they aren't bigots.

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill
Fool. I'd love to know how so many innercity "strangers in their own land" know enough about the rest of the country to comment on other areas? They're always telling others if yo don't live there you know nothing, yet they seem to know about everything. Odd bunch these racists.

Guess you can't really comment unless you've grown up somewhere and seen the demographic change dramatically.

The thing people get the hump about is people from provincial places where this is not happening telling those of us that are living in it that we're racists because the madssive change is often unwelcome.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
this racist bollocks really is .......bollocks , and some posters on here who i had attained a modicum of respect for over the last couple of years really do have their heads up their arses.........my first trip to bethnal green when i was 13 with the brighton bears basketball team , we played east london juniors...we won by one point........our reward was to have all the windows put in by the opposing "posse" as we were leaving the car park.......bricks ,bottles , stones etc...oh how we felt the love.............anyone who is sussex born and bred who talks down to people from town re racism and related subjects is , as far as i'm concerned , an utter plank.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
this racist bollocks really is .......bollocks , and some posters on here who i had attained a modicum of respect for over the last couple of years really do have their heads up their arses.........my first trip to bethnal green when i was 13 with the brighton bears basketball team , we played east london juniors...we won by one point........our reward was to have all the windows put in by the opposing "posse" as we were leaving the car park.......bricks ,bottles , stones etc...oh how we felt the love.............anyone who is sussex born and bred who talks down to people from town re racism and related subjects is , as far as i'm concerned , an utter plank.

So you played a game of basketball against some *****. Nothing racist here at all.

Were they black ***** in a posse? Do you now make assumptions about other black people based on your experiences with these *****?

Same thing with immigration in my opinion. If you are concerned about the influx of migrants from across the globe then fair enough.

Are these migrants gypos or rag heads? I can't stand them, the poles are okay though. The f***ing rag head come over illegally for easy benefits after bogus claims for asylum. At least the poles work hard (even if they don't pay tax and send all the money home.

There is a difference between concern about migration and over population and racism. Perfectly demonstrated by the different approaches to this subject from Bushy and the fella from Luton (sorry on phone, pain in the arse to look up your name).

Last edited:

SE19_CP

Oct 30, 2011
SE19.....top of the hill

Spot on mate....Try coming home from school through Camberwell every night at 15, having your trainers taken off your feet at knifepoint by 20+ lads whilst they rummage through your bags/pockets, I, and many other londoners have been in situations at 16 years old that some on here will never experience in their lives. So to be then told you're a racist/scum by a liberal latte swilling luvvie, who's experience of london is either a night at the theatre followed by a cab to the station......or as a football fan in a 2000 strong crowd before returning to leafy sussex for lentil soup grates somewhat.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I know many white, middle-class folks who live in supposed shitty areas of London and they love it there. I suppose the difference is they aren't bigots.

That remark is bigoted :D. Its not about the foreigners(agreed I do not mix with some nationalities as thats how it is for various reasons), its about the crime, being rundown, worried about your son walking to the shop in case he meets a group of scumbags. When I was thirteen the worst we ever used was a baseball bat or maybe the odd story of a knife being pulled, now they have guns. I knew a bloke who was a heavyweight boxer and he was never beaten in a street fight, he was in Deptford one day and a 17yo cycled up behind him and put a bullet in the back of his head. I also knew another bloke who's GF was raped, he shot him twice and is now doing 32 years, when he gets out he will be 57. So thats why most of the people I know want to move out of London and they are creeds/nationalities

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
I have shown this thread to my mates, yes I know real black people :ohmy: and they find it funny in parts as well. Basically its white people who have hardly had any experience of London getting offended on behalf of races/nationalities they hardly have anything to do with, and that right there is what England has become.

I will defend them to the hilt, provided they do not move next door to me :D

If any of you(not Bushy, he would get us killed) are ever in London and want to see these estates/places I would be willing to take you round so you can see what exactly it is we live with day in, day out.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I have shown this thread to my mates, yes I know real black people :ohmy: and they find it funny in parts as well. Basically its white people who have hardly had any experience of London getting offended on behalf of races/nationalities they hardly have anything to do with, and that right there is what England has become.

If any of you(not Bushy, he would get us killed) are ever in London and want to see these estates/places I would be willing to take you round so you can see what exactly it is we live with day in, day out.
Idont need you to show me these estates, i've lived on them,and i'd rather saw my own feet off than spend any time with you.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

you dont, you live in bromley, as you've already told us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here