Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do we still hate palace

Nov 23, 2012
After all these years im wondering while we still hate palace. Ive been a south coaster for 34years and have never gone to legoland since it was built. But anyway, palace have been a better club than us for so many years and normally beat us comfotably im afraid to say it. Also i remember seeing trouble between the set of fans and the plastics from legoland and tbh, our bricks just fall over and run away. Im sure we could compete more with southampton or porsthmouth as palace are probably the best all round club in england, dont you agree? Also there are several couples around me who go to the toiletes throughout the game and come back happy and sweaty, im sure most legos here will know as they have been tooooo so many more games than me...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
who?

After all these years im wondering while we still hate palace. Ive been a south coaster for 34years and have never gone to legoland since it was built. But anyway, palace have been a better club than us for so many years and normally beat us comfotably im afraid to say it. Also i remember seeing trouble between the set of fans and the plastics from legoland and tbh, our bricks just fall over and run away. Im sure we could compete more with southampton or porsthmouth as palace are probably the best all round club in england, dont you agree? Also there are several couples around me who go to the toiletes throughout the game and come back happy and sweaty, im sure most legos here will know as they have been tooooo so many more games than me...
Its time to show the love to are pals up the road:bigwave:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seriously mods. First post and he is allowed to start a thread?

PS can anyone translate?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Poor attempt. Very poor. Even my girlfriend said so. You still down the william Stanley or have they thrown you out yet.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Please what is palace? anyone

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
please don't ban buckleyissick I was so looking forward to reading more of his educated and informative SHIT :wanker:

centurion40

Sep 8, 2012
WTF: I Did have problems understanding this. Anyone got a dictionary for Caravan Pikey Speak.?? :facepalm:
Obviously schooling was an issue for this fcukwit.

give the guy some credit, he did manage to spell a few words right, it can't be easy typing when your knuckles are bruised from constantly scrapping along the ground

bright

Feb 1, 2013
"our bricks just fall over and run away" "im sure we could compete more with southampton or pompey as palace are proberbly the best all round club in england..dont you agree" .....are you for real fella? seriousley your on a wind up arent you?

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Is he banned ? I want to know if Buckley is actually sick ? Wouldn't want him sharing any illnesses with the rest of the squad.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I am tolerant to a degree, but if you think I would let my sister marry a Crystal Palace supporter, I would not do it for all the ... well perhaps, seeing you put so nicely, if you swopped her for Zaha ? ! :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here