Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why do we keep conceding late goals ? 9 matches this season and counting...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
All this is true but the converse doesn't happen. How many times have we scored late and changed the result?

Crystal Palace (A), Liverpool and Sheff Utd are the only three I can think of (we did against Man U but that didn't change the result). Yes, late goals are part and parcel of football but I'd like us to score a few more ourselves

And that’s why a little work on the players minds might well be going on. The piece yesterday lunchtime on 5 live indicated that Potter was very much an advocate of that sort of help.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It does happen too often, that’s a fact :shrug:

I suppose we could stick 11 men behind the ball once we score? Say what you like about CH’s style, it did tend to work more often than not. Wanted to kill myself watching it though :smile:

Whereas [MENTION=4934]One Teddy Maybank[/MENTION] was in heaven with that style :lolol:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It does happen too often, that’s a fact :shrug:

I suppose we could stick 11 men behind the ball once we score? Say what you like about CH’s style, it did tend to work more often than not. Wanted to kill myself watching it though :smile:

Whereas [MENTION=4934]One Teddy Maybank[/MENTION] was in heaven with that style :lolol:

Just win.....

Don’t care how we get there.... ����

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here