Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do muslims pray five times a day?

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I understand that, but surely their must have been an overiding sense of compassion at one stage to care for the sick and dying. Why blow himself and others up to reach his goal quicker? Or do good things come to those who wait?

Maybe he was on commision?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I understand that, but surely their must have been an overiding sense of compassion at one stage to care for the sick and dying. Why blow himself and others up to reach his goal quicker? Or do good things come to those who wait?

Think Spetsnaz from the '70s. These people will carry out a job in what is essentially "deep cover" - they will blend in with their environment, becoming valued and trusted members of society, but with a "masterplan" waiting to be activated. They will have been sent to this country with full cover histories, and will have been model members of society. If they do not draw themselves to the attention of the authorities, it makes their final objective easier. You need to forget "compassion" here - he will have carried out his job to the best of his ability, because his final calling to Allah was pre-ordained. Everything else was a step on the path, a test.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I believe I read somewhere that there is a higher percentage of ignorant and uneducated people in the muslim religion than in any other.

Better educated people would question any god or prophet that gave them ridiculous rules to live their lives by. Particularly when they saw lots of folk who don't pray five times a day (or ever) who are a lot happier, healthier and wealthier than they are. And don't tell me that they only care about the next life. Of course they don't. They want exactly what the Americans have (comparative wealth and freedom) and they're jealous because they are never going to get it.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
A room full of virgins to anyone who read the whole of Hampshire Seagull's post (#16).

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
A room full of virgins to anyone who read the whole of Hampshire Seagull's post (#16).

It was YOUR question. The one that YOU insisted was actually a question, not a piss-take.

Why do you bother? You're just showing how f***ing ignorant you are, you little prick. If it's too hard work to understand something, you just don't bother. "I've got to read? Oh no, my little brain can't handle that, I'll take the easy way out, and carry on being a childish little bigot because that's far easier than actually bothering to understand Muslims"

Why did you ask the question? We all knew, including yourself, that the only possible outcome was you ending up looking like a twat, and here we are within the second page and you've completely contradicted yourself already.

If you actually wonder why Muslim's pray - read it. If you don't, stop posting your attention-seeking shit, and f*** off to the BNP boards with the rest of your 5 year old friends.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
It was YOUR question. The one that YOU insisted was actually a question, not a piss-take.

Why do you bother? You're just showing how f***ing ignorant you are, you little prick. If it's too hard work to understand something, you just don't bother. "I've got to read? Oh no, my little brain can't handle that, I'll take the easy way out, and carry on being a childish little bigot because that's far easier than actually bothering to understand Muslims"

Why did you ask the question? We all knew, including yourself, that the only possible outcome was you ending up looking like a twat, and here we are within the second page and you've completely contradicted yourself already.

If you actually wonder why Muslim's pray - read it. If you don't, stop posting your attention-seeking shit, and f*** off to the BNP boards with the rest of your 5 year old friends.

:jester:You need to have a lie down.

Windmill

Jul 6, 2003
Tadley, Nr Reading
Lumping all muslims together as fanatics and terrorists is surely a little harsh too.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003

Your language is unacceptable.

And I was hoping for a semi-sensible answer to my question, not someone quoting something verbatim which you have to wade through to try to understand ... and then realise it's incomprehensible.

Your language is unacceptable.

And I was hoping for a semi-sensible answer to my question, not someone quoting something verbatim which you have to wade through to try to understand ... and then realise it's incomprehensible.

Don't talk rot. You were hoping to piss people off with racist diatribe. Someone has come back at you with a full and sensible answer, and you've chosen just to ignore it because you can't be bothered. If you can't be bothered, don't make out that you are interested in finding out about something. And if you aren't interested in being educated, then don't post such racist and offensive crap on this messageboard.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I believe I read somewhere that there is a higher percentage of ignorant and uneducated people in the muslim religion than in any other.

Better educated people would question any god or prophet that gave them ridiculous rules to live their lives by. Particularly when they saw lots of folk who don't pray five times a day (or ever) who are a lot happier, healthier and wealthier than they are. And don't tell me that they only care about the next life. Of course they don't. They want exactly what the Americans have (comparative wealth and freedom) and they're jealous because they are never going to get it.

The Daily Mail? Voice of Freedom?

ALL religions look pretty ridiculous to outsiders imo.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
This is a football fans forum. Do you really think if I wanted a serious debate on the issue I'd post on here? No. But it's a great opportunity to wind a few people up and see what kind of posts I can elicit. And it's a damn sight more interesting than some of the other drivel ... for example "My I-Phone has just arrived".

Maybe when the football season returns we'll be able to talk more about the Albion again.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
So it wasn't serious after all? Make your mind up.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Why do people start threads like this every day.
Is it:
a) They racists and want other knobbers to agree with a validate their sad life?
b) Because they have nothing intelligent to say and their only friends are usernames they've never met?
c) sexual frustration coming out?
d) The fact they arabs with beards turn them on and they're ashamed?
e) cos they're f***ing wankers?
or f) all of the above?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think its very funny.

However this thread will no doubt turn into the yawnathon the other one has turned into with some folk trying to out do each other in the 'length of words' stakes.

or who can cut and paste the better?

This is a football fans forum. Do you really think if I wanted a serious debate on the issue I'd post on here? No. But it's a great opportunity to wind a few people up and see what kind of posts I can elicit. And it's a damn sight more interesting than some of the other drivel ... for example "My I-Phone has just arrived".

Maybe when the football season returns we'll be able to talk more about the Albion again.

Unfortunately all you've succeeded in doing is make yourself look like a complete tosser. Well done. :shrug:

Why do people start threads like this every day.
Is it:
a) They racists and want other knobbers to agree with a validate their sad life?
b) Because they have nothing intelligent to say and their only friends are usernames they've never met?
c) sexual frustration coming out?
d) The fact they arabs with beards turn them on and they're ashamed?
e) cos they're f***ing wankers?
or f) all of the above?

Or none of the above? Perhaps I am wrong but most people I have shown this to today can see the funny side. If others want to take it seriously when quite clearly it isn't supposed to be serious they need to take a chill pill.

The world needs more humour :ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here