Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Why did you let it bounce?"

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I'm a Tapatalk user so can't even see the new :dunky: emoji, but just thought it would be appropriate to "bounce" the thread again...

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I've just been sent this from a Wolves mate, he says it's not just us that think their little choir are complete pr!cks.

Screenshot 2021-09-29 at 20.39.01.png

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't we all already know that they are scum?

Yep, and I imagine they are quite proud of how some of their fans behaved post match.

I wonder if our resident Palace fans would care to give us their thoughts. I imagine it will be our players’ fault in their eyes as a guess

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
https://cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=284869

It's our players fault for goading them.

What did Wilf do after he scored? Can someone remind me please?

I'm not allowed to read anymore posts on their shitty forum. We allow them on nsc spouting their bile and nonsense but I can't even read posts on their forum. I'm guessing I'm not missing much.

It's possible that our players might not have reacted in quite the way they did if the SEGW hadn't behaved like a moron when he scored the penalty.

You give it out Wilf, you got to be able to take it. And you and your scummy fans clearly can't.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
The Daily Mail reporting that Palace being investigated by the FA for fans spitting, throwing coins and bottles at Albion players as they were going back up the tunnel at the end of the game
Scum, spitting makes them the lowest of the low if true
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...s-following-dramatic-Premier-League-draw.html

You could see there were issues on the TV feed. I fully expect them to get away with it like they always do.

Zaha spitting in the direction of the NS in the last home game before lockdowm was never reported on either, which prompted the Schelotto yellow card.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
BBS won't let me read any more posts and my own personal values won't let me open a daily mail webpage

So I'm not getting much out of this thread at the moment.

But is pretty clear from previous photos and videos, as well as Potter's understated comments, that Palace need to sort out their security.

That said, we definitely have our own dickheads - from my previous experience of awaydays and from what I have heard of some of the songs that people were trying (and hopefully failing) to get started at Palace.

As fans, of any club, we can't put our collective head in the sand about things like that, or expect the 'club' alone to make it all better. The majority of fans need to take responsibility for the minority.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
BBS won't let me read any more posts and my own personal values won't let me open a daily mail webpage

So I'm not getting much out of this thread at the moment.

But is pretty clear from previous photos and videos, as well as Potter's understated comments, that Palace need to sort out their security.

That said, we definitely have our own dickheads - from my previous experience of awaydays and from what I have heard of some of the songs that people were trying (and hopefully failing) to get started at Palace.

As fans, of any club, we can't put our collective head in the sand about things like that, or expect the 'club' alone to make it all better. The majority of fans need to take responsibility for the minority.

Pretty much this. Reading those comments they are pretty much the exact same as our comments. Bottom line is they have dickheads, we have dickheads, Zaha gave our fans plenty, Maupay gave their fans even more, "we" sing disgusting songs about Zaha, they sing disgusting songs about Dunk, they think they are the best team, we think we are etc etc. NONE of which takes away from the marvellous scenes when we scored and THAT video which is one of the funniest things I've ever seen and the wonderful feeling of getting one over them. But they do need to sort out their security..

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Based on past experience Palace will investigate who these individuals are, identify them and then reward them by giving them season tickets in the Holmesdale stand.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
https://cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=284869

It's our players fault for goading them.

What did Wilf do after he scored? Can someone remind me please?

I’ve been informed by a Palace moron on social media that our players shouldn’t do it as their crowd is so hostile, BUT it’s okay for Palace players to celebrate in front of our fans as we’re not so hostile. ****ing idiots.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I’ve been informed by a Palace moron on social media that our players shouldn’t do it as their crowd is so hostile, BUT it’s okay for Palace players to celebrate in front of our fans as we’re not so hostile. ****ing idiots.

Did I see on social somewhere, a Palace fan admitting the following day that a fellow fan spat at Dunk?

Something like (but not exactly): "If I find out who spat at Lewis Dunk, I'll buy him 10 pints"

Can't find it now - annoyingly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here