Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Coppell may go!

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
I heard his interview on SCR yesterday, and noted his praise for the players, staff and us fans! But, no praise for Dick Knight!

Let's face it, if he does not have any faith that Falmer will go ahead, in his position at the club, why should we? I am very concerned that he is still not convinced that Falmer will be built after Knight has spent 10 days trying to convince him! Will we ever keep a Manager with Dick Knight as Chairman?

Come on Steve, stay until your contract is up, then review things! We may have permission for Falmer, and a new Chairman with some money behind him by then! You know you are a good Manager, and you will get better offers than Reading!:wave:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Of course we will have our doubts about knight as he said 2 year ago we would have our ground in 2 year,but im sure all will be well soon and can start build for fu-ks sake.:lolol: :lolol:

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Of course we will have our doubts about knight as he said 2 year ago we would have our ground in 2 year,but im sure all will be well soon and can start build for fu-ks sake.:lolol: :lolol:

And promised £2m of new money for players when he wanted our support for his bid!:nono:

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
The thing is we can't blab to much as the ground could be built soon,so will have to wait and see.:lolol: :lolol:

I really do hope that it is! I'm pissed-off with getting wet!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Mullers said:
And promised £2m of new money for players when he wanted our support for his bid!:nono:

Yeah but thats over 20 years that 2 million:lolol:

Its 250k in 5 years,so better make that 40 years:angry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Mullers said:
I really do hope that it is! I'm pissed-off with getting wet!
well stop falling into the toilet troff then !:lol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And promised £2m of new money for players when he wanted our support for his bid!

If we had not spent £2.5 million on preparing for Falmer and had to jump through all the planning application hoops then the money would have been spent on players.

There is a finite amount of cash available, as a management consultant you should know that to spend it all on unreliable revenue expenses is a sure fire way to become insolvent.

p.s I have not forgotten

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here