Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why aren't you going to the game today?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Stuck in London writing my dissertation.. will take 90 minutes off tho and sit through! Argh this is going to be hellish!

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
I'm not a happy bunny, Pig Flu (heavy cold), gutted doesn't even begin to describe how I feel.

:down:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Iz mir Turkey but the house has been cleared and I have chained myself down so my daughter can't drag me away. WE ARE STAYING UP (and remember over a monthand a half ago I said it would go down to the last day... because that is the Aklbion way!)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
stuck in Bristol revising every hour of the day,although today is strictly football and beer day:drink: also have no money and a holiday comming up.gutted im here and not in a pub for a pre-match few now though

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Due to the current economic downturn, Emirates have indefinitely suspended their Dubai-Withdean service.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Because I'm a jinx.

You?

Pretty much the same. My mate effectively banned me after the Swindon game, and it's been results ever since. I've therefore sacrificed my attendence for the greater good of the team.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Stuck here in NY State but also self exiled after discovering that my godparents were directors at Palarse many years ago :(

bhafc22

Feb 21, 2009
Market Harborough - Midlands
could only get time off to go to hudders or stockport, being in the midlands, hudders is far easier to get to, and i thought we may of made ourselves safe there, i wont even know the score until 8 o clock tonight :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here