Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are there NO TRANS GENDER toilets at the AMEX ?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Is there something that Ernest is trying to tell us?
Does he have a secret he is desperate to share with us?

Ernest, your friends on NSC will be understanding.
The rest will probably take the piss.

I once had a pub in Kings Cross in 1972, that had a couple of transvestites using it and asked the local police which toilet they should use. They said technically the gents but because of the individual cubicles probably best using the ladies.
What do transvestites have to do with the topic being discussed in this thread ... transgender?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
_726715_unisex_loos_tp300.jpg

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
At least the catering is getting there with pulled pork and soggy baps. Half and half scarves too, give them a bit of credit.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What do transvestites have to do with the topic being discussed in this thread ... transgender?

People over a certain age get muddled up with transgenders , transvestites and transistor radios :wink:

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
I have never been to a concert at the Amex, but I presume that on those nights the toilets are used the same way as other concert stadia - the lasses invade the gents to use the cubicles. And the men meekly hide 'themselves' at the urinals, when they are often heavily outnumbered.

Jan 30, 2008
As a SUPPORTERS representative and one of the more INTELLIGANT supporters MYSELF it is becoming NOTICABLE the lack of toilet FACILITIES for those who don't KNOW if they're ARTHUR or MARTHA and in these ENLIGHTENED times the Albion should be CATERING for TRANSEXUALS and making them WELCOME to the AMEX.

It is time Barber PULLED his FINGER out and did something ABOUT it.
ever tried cottaging???
regards
DR

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
As a SUPPORTERS representative and one of the more INTELLIGANT supporters MYSELF it is becoming NOTICABLE the lack of toilet FACILITIES for those who don't KNOW if they're ARTHUR or MARTHA and in these ENLIGHTENED times the Albion should be CATERING for TRANSEXUALS and making them WELCOME to the AMEX.

Good idea

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights

No baby change facilities either Ernest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here