Why are B&HA's odds lengthening dramatically today?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
The price for a Seagulls win is going out everywhere, while the price for a draw or Orient win are shortening. Is Tarrico that bad?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
PLEASE dont move Adam to Right back, that just disrupts the team even more than just sticking Bennett/someone else there

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
a pound on Orient, Bolton and Villa wins you 315 quid.

ROKERITE

Dec 30, 2007
48 hours ago the odds moved out to best price 4/6. This morning they've lengthened to 4/5, then 5/6, and now 17/20.
I just hope Mr Poyet's men do the business today, as I've fallen heavily for temptation.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yeah, he's gotta be better than Tarrico.

Why not just play Bennett there? I trust him more than anyone else there and we already saw against Charlton he still offers us a huge amount going forward playing there. If not I'd personally play Kish there as he has experience there.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
We really should win this one,but I have one of those horrible feelings that our dodgy patch will continue....desperately hope I am wrong!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why not just play Bennett there? I trust him more than anyone else there and we already saw against Charlton he still offers us a huge amount going forward playing there. If not I'd personally play Kish there as he has experience there.

Fair enough, but I think that we'll lack creativity in the midfield if we play Bennett there, especially seeing as I imagine Orient will be going for a point. Kish might be a good shout though

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Yeah, he's gotta be better than Tarrico. And I don't think you should change El-Abd's position because in my view he's been one of the players of the season so far

don't really understand your concern over Tanno playing. In the cup games I thought he was a class above in his thinking and execution and even Calde can get sent off :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Orient are in good form, it's not going to be a walk over today. I'm hoping for a win, probably by the odd goal 1-0 or 2-1.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
don't really understand your concern over Tanno playing. In the cup games I thought he was a class above in his thinking and execution and even Calde can get sent off :)

To me he seemed completely off the pace and his distribution was awful...which is worrying because even though Cox's delivery is shite, he has pace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports