Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why 5a.m?

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Just been on the club site and the time they put the Will Buckley news up was 5a.m.

Seems abit of a strange time to me :shug:

D

Deleted member 18477

probably typed the day before with an auto update at 5am? needs to be an early update as the argus already had the news from the club and obviously their papers are printed overnight.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
To allow the Argus time to print the story, and get papers out there, but still have the news available 'exclusively'?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
So it is ready as a nice surprise for when we wake up

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Press Officer wet the bed.... or timed to go with the Argus coming out. Deal was done yesterday

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
probably typed the day before with an auto update at 5am? needs to be an early update as the argus already had the news from the club and obviously their papers are printed overnight.

Auto update..... we've changed :cool:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I guess so few people look at the official site these days, it made little or no difference when it went on there.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I guess so few people look at the official site these days, it made little or no difference when it went on there.

I honestly haven't been on there since the day after the changeover (actually that's a lie, clicked on a direct link to Comedy Steve's podcast)- should cancel my Player subscription I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here