Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WHU 'in the home end thread'

Citrus in Sheffield

Sep 16, 2005
S10
For all those who didn't/haven't yet got tickets, where in the home end is it 'at' for Albion fans.
I.e. Where will you not get stabbed up when we score/win...

If you have tickets in the away end, or can't be arsed reading another one of 'these threads', don't read it. Problem solved.

xx

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i was in the home end last time we played there
enjoyed the journey up and the journey back

the bit in the middle wasnt very nice. i only joined in with the home crowd once.....when we were shouting "f*** off back to brighton zamora"

good result though :thumbsup:

Citrus in Sheffield

Sep 16, 2005
S10
Guinness Dave said:
i was in the home end last time we played there
enjoyed the journey up and the journey back

the bit in the middle wasnt very nice. i only joined in with the home crowd once.....when we were shouting "f*** off back to brighton zamora"

good result though :thumbsup:

Where did you sit?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
If you go in any "home end" at any club.....be quiet and descreet and it'll be fine. If you shout your mouth off, you'll either get taken out by a steward or a paramedic.

I do believe a Brighton supported decided to sing Brighton's praises in the home end last time we met and was promtly laid out by a smack in the mouth :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i actually joined in with the 'ammers fans at one point

it was that one that went "f*** off back to brighton zamora" :lolol:

Citrus in Sheffield

Sep 16, 2005
S10
jevs said:
If you go in any "home end" at any club.....be quiet and descreet and it'll be fine. If you shout your mouth off, you'll either get taken out by a steward or a paramedic.

I do believe a Brighton supported decided to sing Brighton's praises in the home end last time we met and was promtly laid out by a smack in the mouth :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Which stand is the best bet then?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
I went in the home end at Spurs a couple of seasons ago and 'got away with it'.........just.I cheered when we scored and apologised to those around me...:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Citrus in Sheffield said:

last time i was in the big main stand, in the upper tier

loved it - especially joining in with homophobic chanting, booing the team as it was announced, a chorus of pardew out and booing off west ham at the end

unfortunately my friend had to punch me when the albion scored so as to stop any celebrations

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I could'nt be doing that sitting with the opposition fans stuff, I just know i'd end up giving myself away and it would end up in a fight.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Citrus in Sheffield said:

Probably the main stand as mentioned....the Doctor Martens stand.....upper or lower. Even in there, there's still a lot of hard core west ham who will kick off at anything given the opportunity.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
British Bulldog said:
I could'nt be doing that sitting with the opposition fans stuff, I just know i'd end up giving myself away and it would end up in a fight.
If it boils down to doing that or missing the game, you do it.It's well funny actually trying to blend in with the enemy of the day, knowing full well that you'd get linched if you get rumbled.:lolol:

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bakesy said:
If it boils down to doing that or missing the game, you do it.It's well funny actually trying to blend in with the enemy of the day, knowing full well that you'd get linched if you get rumbled.:lolol:

Yeah but how do you sit still when we score or have a penalty appeal? I can see the fun of trying to blend in but I just know I'd end up on my feet at the wrong time somewhere during the match. :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
British Bulldog said:
Yeah but how do you sit still when we score or have a penalty appeal? I can see the fun of trying to blend in but I just know I'd end up on my feet at the wrong time somewhere during the match. :lolol:
Against Spurs i apologised and sat down quietly after my initial celebration, the Spurs around me were fine, and even the female steward rumbled me and my mate but let us stay as we were behaving.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bakesy said:
Against Spurs i apologised and sat down quietly after my initial celebration, the Spurs around me were fine, and even the female steward rumbled me and my mate but let us stay as we were behaving.

I'm going to have to give this a go at some point, It sounds like fun and appeals to my sense of stupidity. :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
British Bulldog said:
I'm going to have to give this a go at some point, It sounds like fun and appeals to my sense of stupidity. :lolol:
Don't blame me if you get a whack though, i was probably more than a little bit lucky.:lolol:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bakesy said:
Don't blame me if you get a whack though, i was probably more than a little bit lucky.:lolol:

Sounds like Football fans version of Russian Roulette. :shootself

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
will be in the home end, not sure which stand. I'll be the one sitting very quietly and hoping the big bald mouthy bloke that will no doubt be next to me dosn't hurt me!

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
master curtis why do you not think you'll get a ticket? have you been silly and sent off you're aplication late? or is the yorkshire postal service still behind lancashire:p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here