Who's your preference for the FA Cup 3rd Round?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Why does anyone want Arsenal away? It would be shit, there is no atmosphere whatsoever in the Emirates and we would get hammered.

Liverpool away for me, or Palace, either home or away.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Would be nice to get an away game at a side we haven't played for years. Whether that be Arsenal/Everton or some random League 2/non-league side.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Grimsby Town away , only a 30 minute bus ride from Blunder Park.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Notts County away, always like to trip to Notts

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Any non-championship team at the AMEX, or Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Fulham, QPR, Palace, Charlton, Brentford, Orient away. Probably won't have enough 'loyalty' for Dagenham, Barnet, Wimbledon or Crawley, so not them.

Most important that it is at 3PM on SATURDAY as well.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Crawley at home.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Be HONEST what were they saying ? Were they REALLY saying the AMEX is shit, or is that just a stock NSC response ? If they were saying it's shit then they've got some front because the Emirates is so quiet it's a joke , even worse than Highbury was , and the atmosphere at MOST(NOT ALL) chelsea games is shit, thats spoken as a chelsea fan who goes regularly, having said that, I wasnt overly impressed with the atmosphere at the Amex for Palace at home , I thought it could/should have been a lot more hostile.

Yes they really say its shit.....not prem standard, should be better for 90m.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports