Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's The TV Person With The Least Talent And Presumably The Best Agent?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Eamon Holmes. Smug kunnt, alongside the smug 'location' kunnts and the charmless smug kunnt Schofield.

Not forgetting the bland kunnt Ben Shepherd.

Crikey, how did it take this long for someone to mention c*nt Holmes? He's tried to morph into the archetypal charming Irishman (Wogan) for the next phaes of his stolen career, but he's unable to shake off his underlying bellend, tabloid non-personality

Last edited:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Anyone from a reality TV show. In particular Gemma Collins. So thick, she's deluded enough to think she's a catch.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Everyman enthusiasm, genuine interest and love for Sport, particularly good on Eurosport Snooker. He's terrible on the radio though.

I like fighting talk though, he's good on that. (Too scripted these days though)

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
That bloke who does the wildlife programmes,with the combed back hair-Chris somebody or other-absolute bell end

His delivery may have something to do with having Asperger’s. Whilst he may be very annoying he is very knowledgeable on the subject matter. Talentless- no, annoying - probably.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Thank feck for that, I was desperately scrolling through this thread worrying that I was the only one that couldn’t stand this useless wooden bint. Awful presenter and thoroughly undeserving of her £400k salary.

Luckily for her she presents a show with a winning formula. Yep if you dressed a scaffold board in a dress it would do as good a job as she does.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Has somebody said Tess Daly? Can't be bothered to trawl through page after page of names that will just irritate me...

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Those insipid types who add nothing whatsoever to the world but seem to be constantly on TV

Ben Shepherd
Alex Jones
Christine Bleakley/Lampard whatever....

Oh and Richard Madeley.

A c*** of the very highest order

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
175 nominations (sort of) and no mention of that me me me talentless bint Lorraine Kelly?

medium_H3imFTk9H4B-aeo46EuN-8CBSpMNKkJAB1V071u1yR0.jpg

Attachments

• Lorraine-Kelly-Celebrities-at-the-ITV-studios.jpg
    Lorraine-Kelly-Celebrities-at-the-ITV-studios.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 296

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
175 nominations (sort of) and no mention of that me me me talentless bint Lorraine Kelly?

View attachment 95917

This thread has mentioned the entire visible workforce of Good Morning Britain (other than Susanna Reid), from the weather presenters upwards.

Speaks volumes for its dire News of the World-esque presence.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know you said don't but I'm going to.
Jim Rosenthal.

Not him. Short grey hair. Rosenthal isn't smug, and his son is hilarious....my smuggy is facepunchable :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not him. Short grey hair. Rosenthal isn't smug, and his son is hilarious....my smuggy is facepunchable :lolol:

For me he's tame, compared to the punchable voice (and sometimes face) of Clive Tyldesley.

Hard to escape the banal crap spurted out, when he even commentates on my son's PlayStation FIFA game.

Incredibly, he's stole a living from football for decades.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here