Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's the other seagull fan in Charlotte North Carolina

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
In my van today [with several Albion stickers on the back window] and a car pulled up next to me at the lights on Tryon Street. Bloke in an England shirt calls out "You a brighton fan?'" "Absolutely" I replied. Where upon he pulls out an Albion scarf, gives it a wave, and says "Small world init?"
Who is this fella, and is he on NSC?

D

Deleted User X18H

In my van today [with several Albion stickers on the back window] and a car pulled up next to me at the lights on Tryon Street. Bloke in an England shirt calls out "You a brighton fan?'" "Absolutely" I replied. Where upon he pulls out an Albion scarf, gives it a wave, and says "Small world init?"

Been down to Hilton Head recently?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Pretty mind blowing Lord C. In the early 90s I saw a few walls in Warwick, R.I. sprayed with Albion grafitti, which is a pretty obscure location.... admittedly I was the one who had done the spraying....

;)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
:clap:Btw me and the Mrs are flying into CLT next sat on route to sin city:yahoo:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

That's ruddy brilliant! :ascarf:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
They're certainly flying from Gatwick and I believe it's with US airways.
Well I recon they are on my flight, I fly sat 12th, once I quaffed my champers I'll stick my head threw the curtain and make sure they are behaving themselves lol, as the op said small world

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Juan. Happy Mondays/Psychedelic furs are playing Amos' Oct 2nd. You up for it?

Tricky. What did your poor bruv do to end up in Fayetteville?

Any one coming through Charlotte with more than a 10 minute layover, I'll come and have a beer with ya. Unless you're Palace ofcourse. In which case you can fack right off.

D

Deleted User X18H

Have we met? and no. Not for a while.
Must have been the British open pub if we did.

Fortunately for you no we haven't. I just remember a few years back discussing HH with you.

I stayed at Shipyard Plantation and played the Hilton Head National!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

I'll be in North Carolina at the end of the month, doing the Blueridge Highway, or whatever it's called :clap2:

Will give you a wave if we're in the vicinity :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here