Whos signitures are theres

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
I got a shirt today from ebay and I was wondering who had signed the back of it

188640_10150428510790621_829615620_17696730_714868_n.jpg

I can work out that Peter Ward is on there but i dunno who the other 3 are

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I think the top left is Steve Foster not for the resemblance but for having seen his signature many times and this looks like a quick signature from him.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Bottom right looks like Carpenter. I have a signed shirt from a few years ago and it looks similar.

User Removed

Oct 21, 2005
Brighton
I think the top left is Steve Foster not for the resemblance but for having seen his signature many times and this looks like a quick signature from him.

Do you work for the group 'Steve Foster's signiture inc.' or something?

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
Did you by any chance get a signed Sussex cricket shirt at the same time?

nope I got this off of ebay as ive been trying to collect as many albion shirts as i can and all i need is the palokerville one, the red skint one, the doncaster retro one and the white one that we wore at West ham

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bottom Left= Peter Ward

Top left=Stu Zulu

Bottom right= Mary Crap

Top right= Nat Dildo

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Do you work for the group 'Steve Foster's signiture inc.' or something?

I happen to be very good mates with a guy who was an apprentice with the club in the early 80's.

Along with the normal chores of cleaning boots, mopping changing rooms and even washing Mullery's Rover car, they were responsible for getting various items signed by the first team.

To save time and lessen the brutal banter metered out to those youngsters within the first team dressing room, they regularly forged the signatures of those players in the sanctuary of the Goldstone bootroom.

My mate just happened to be the resident forger of a Mr Foster's signature.

I was often showed his efforts aside the original signature and it has stuck with me !!!!!

However the shirt seems out of sync with signatures of Steve Foster and Peter Ward .............

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Certain it is Fossie top left, I believe you are correct BigGully...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
dont think thats Danny Cullips ive got his and its nothing like the one on the shirt (unless of course mines a fake )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here