Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Who's not watching the King's speech?

Who's not watching the King's speech?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Christmas used to be all about the watching the queens speech then stuffing your face

Who thinks the "King's Speech" aint the same thing and will not watch it?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Always seems to be on just at that time that I really need to turn the spuds, prep some veg and open a bottle of something.

Maybe one year.*

*If someone's strapped me into the sofa

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
For years I have 'enjoyed' the company of Mrs Jakarta's Cousin & Her Husband for Christmas Lunch over in Brighton.

Both are card carrying members of the Labour Party (didn't stop him making a stack of money in London working for Barclays) so NOT Royalists and never got to see Her Maj broadcasting live.

I thought last years was very poignant as she had lost her husband earlier that year and I reckon she knew she wasn't long for this world either.

So it is a YES from me.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
HRH never had the vocal delivery to make it sound remotely convincing that it came from her own mind and not that of a team of writers. Autocue pantomime, and an insult to the intelligence of those who choose to lap it up.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
W W w watched it once and thought it was quite entertaining, but n n n not good enough to watch again :shrug:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I very much doubt it but the slight chance he'll go rogue makes it more tempting than in the Queen years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here