Who's next? Sign who.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulll

Apr 27, 2010
Right, who's next on the team sheet, we have only lost Crofts now Calderon has signed, so come on next season where are we going to finish? with what team......

seagulll

Apr 27, 2010
jordan seagull is that 2,618.....person of little words, great communication.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Kyle Reid to sign. Dunno if it will be next but soon.

Oh and to stop people asking - Ketchup.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Kyle Reid to sign. Dunno if it will be next but soon.

Oh and to stop people asking - Ketchup.

Fair call.

If it's a Sheffield Utd player we are after then Kyel Reid is possibly the only likely target. Good winger started at West Ham. Played well on loan for Charlton

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Fair call.

If it's a Sheffield Utd player we are after then Kyel Reid is possibly the only likely target. Good winger started at West Ham. Played well on loan for Charlton

Can also play upfront. 4 goals from midfield in 14 games for Charlton. Would suit our style of play. Wouldn't supprise me at all. :thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I must be the only poster who doesn't want Gus to offer Hendrie a deal.I feel we can do much better.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Kyel Reid you say? Out-and-out left winger so would fit the bill if we weren't able to get LuaLua back on loan.

Charlton fans seem to rate him, so I imagine we'll have to beat them to his signature if we are after him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I would give Hendrie a miss as well. Past his best sadly.

paulclark

Sep 7, 2008
we need to get the striker situation spot on as the last three we bought have all been duffs and to make it worse theyre all still here

looking at what weve got at the moment bottom five:angry::eek:???:angel::tantrum::wink::cry::wave:

ereer
Right, who's next on the team sheet, we have only lost Crofts now Calderon has signed, so come on next season where are we going to finish? with what team......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports