Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's nervous?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not nervous at all. Looking forward to an even better season in the Championship next year with a fully prepared Oscar having a crack at automatic promotion.

Or of course, there's the other option, which is even better.

Win/Win.

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
Not feeling nervous but probably will be if it goes down to the wire. A trip to Wembley would be nice mind ...

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
In the last match, I took a moment, as I'm sure we all do from time to time, to look around our amazing stadium, the sheer numbers of fellow Brighton fans and the amazing noise we were creating, watching players playing for us with technical ability that we could only have dreamed of just a few years ago. What I'm trying to say is that we are in such a fantastic position anyway, so let's not be nervous because we have nothing to lose. We have a great chance of reaching the stars, so let's roar on the boys and who knows, things may get even better. It's exciting days like today that make me realise how much I love this club and wouldn't swap it, along with our history, our present and most of all our future for anything. It's going to be one hell of a day.

Oh yes, all of this !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here