Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Other (Please State)

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I reckon Arsenal have a fantastic chance this year.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Chelsea for me, the players rumored to be signing will propel them to the top of everything next year ..

cjwoolven

Jun 4, 2008
Its still wide open, with many transfers still waiting to happen (Barry for example) and with Phil Scolari coming in, its going to be pretty unpredictable IMO

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Hard to choose, with player signings/departures an a new manager at Chelsea, if Man Utd can keep their squad together and maybe freshen it up a little then I think they would be a good bet...certainly no worse than evens.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nice use of my old avatar there, cjwoolven. :)

As for the Prem...probably Chelski.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Man City or Spurs might actually replace one of the big 4

Do you really reckon? Cant see Utd or Chelsea dropping out of the top 4, or Liverpool even, with Torres form. Arsenal I dunno either

Man City are 20-1 for a top four finish I think (could get 33s last week) and spurs a very very short 7-1

I'd keep my cash in my pocket I think for those

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
with ~3 months of transfer market, its pretty impossible to say. or a key player could be injured in the Euro. At Chelsea Scolari could upset a gelled team, although theres bound to be some leaving anyway. Liverpool should do better, but then that was expected last year, the rotation is screwing their chances, if Benitez changes that they are a shoe in. Arsenal... dont see it, unless they bring in half a dozen players including a key leader (Barry would have drastically improved their chances). Man U, if they only loose Ronaldo i think they will be top two, so probably the best bet. lots of scope for the other three to fluff it and drop out of the top 4, dont think the gap between 4th and 5th or 6th will be so large

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Man Utd, but it will be a titanic tussle between the big 4 with many twists and turns along the way.

:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports