Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's having a productive day?

So I have Sky Go playing on my Iphone and I'm online looking for new developments!! I'm trying to get work done but its a bloody nightmare im even ignoring my work phone!

Just waiting for "BREAKING NEWS Brighton and Hove Albion have signed....":clap::clap:

Shit my boss has just walked in..stand down stand down!! :lolol::lolol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
This is probably my least productive day for a long, long time. Glued to the screen.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Actually yes, went into work where NSC is blocked. Got a lot done. Back home now though...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So I have Sky Go playing on my Iphone and I'm online looking for new developments!! I'm trying to get work done but its a bloody nightmare im even ignoring my work phone!
Just managed to get a little done, but it's not easy.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Nope barely got anything done today and I have a meeting at 3, which I know is going to last forever and will take me away from the transfer news!

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
This morning I wrote a 700-word feature and one press release. That was before 10.30am. Since then I've been on NSC and Twitter. I need a wee but I don't want to miss anything. That's exactly what happened when Michael Owen scored that wonder goal against Argentina at France 98 and I pissed down my leg after hearing all the cheers.

Damn it, I mentioned Owen. Sorry...

D

Deleted member 18477

2moro I'm working from home! iPad on NSC all day!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm struggling, but I work a noisy machine and if it goes quiet everyone knows I'm bunking.

This is my worst and most nervous transfer window in my life, and now the CMS to Norwich move is making me feel ill.

I'm hating it, be glad when its all over tomorrow night....

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm struggling, but I work a noisy machine and if it goes quiet everyone knows I'm bunking.

This is my worst and most nervous transfer window in my life, and now the CMS to Norwich move is making me feel ill.

I'm hating it, be glad when its all over tomorrow night....

I thought when lambert f***ed off and we got crofts back we could get on with those inbreds again. Clearly it's their owner who's obsessed with Brighton! Maybe he's gay and likes the mushroom tip up the poo hole?

Norwich city are going to hell!

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
This morning I wrote a 700-word feature and one press release. That was before 10.30am. Since then I've been on NSC and Twitter. I need a wee but I don't want to miss anything. That's exactly what happened when Michael Owen scored that wonder goal against Argentina at France 98 and I pissed down my leg after hearing all the cheers.

Damn it, I mentioned Owen. Sorry...

Is he imminent?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
14 mile cycle this morning and spent the last hour photographing about 50 shirts to go on a certain website (leaving about 40 for tomorrow), so more productive than usual for me :)

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting

Just waiting for "BREAKING NEWS Brighton and Hove Albion have signed....":clap::clap:

Shit my boss has just walked in..stand down stand down!! :lolol::lolol:

Tell you what buddy - today has been horrible, nerves shaking lol - can imagine tomorrow being even worse.

Pleased I have this week off

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Not me, problems with girlfriend, just drinking. Not going to start a seperate thread about it a la holiday romance. Anyway i work for for myself so i can do what the f*** i want. Beautiful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here