Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whos going to hull?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Yep, got train tickets a week ago. £52 return from London. First trip up there since Peter Taylor was their gaffer.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£26 single tickets available each way here at the moment.

Home | First Hull Trains

Russ , I see you forgot to mention that recently there has been numerous cancellations between LDN and Hull (and vice versa) because the train engines they have on lease are knackered and in for repair. :lolol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Russ , I see you forgot to mention that recently there has been numerous cancellations between LDN and Hull (and vice versa) because the train engines they have on lease are knackered and in for repair. :lolol:

This, 100% - although they do arrange "alternative transport" - basically a knackered bus and then you have to stand on another packed train into London. 1st class with them is apparently decent though !!

Cant book train tickets until i find out if im working or not, which is annoying.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The reality of getting 2 season tickets is beginning to hit home. Where I used to be able to jog off on my own at the last minute and made it to at least half our away games every year for the last ten years, this year I have the extra committment of travel costs to Brighton every other week. I'm reckoning I will see less games "on the road" than almost ever before! Was it the right thing to do :(

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
The reality of getting 2 season tickets is beginning to hit home. Where I used to be able to jog off on my own at the last minute and made it to at least half our away games every year for the last ten years, this year I have the extra committment of travel costs to Brighton every other week. I'm reckoning I will see less games "on the road" than almost ever before! Was it the right thing to do :(

Yep. Away games have lost a little bit of their magic since the Amex. Or at least they seem to be a little less magic, in comparison to the home fixtures.

You're also putting money into OUR club, rather than everybody elses.

:thumbsup:

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
IThe stadium is only about five miles from one of England's two finest counties, so this family will definitely be driving over the Humber Bridge.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

The atmosphere at away games has mainly been a bit lacklustre for the last couple of seasons , compounded by 3 or 4 different groups of singers instead of one bunch altogether.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The atmosphere at away games has mainly been a bit lacklustre for the last couple of seasons , compounded by 3 or 4 different groups of singers instead of one bunch altogether.

The great escape under Salde was a fantastic time to be an away fan and promotion was good obviously but last season was a little flat sometimes. Maybe it is bigger grounds and bigger crowds and for me the singers have got a bit too clever for themselves and most people don't know what they are supposed to sing. It's why the old ones will always be the best because people know them. Each time I have been to the Amex I've got a bit of a lump in my throat - think that is the best place to spend my money right now :)

I'll be going to Birmingham, Leicester, Forest, Bristol, Derby though and probably won't be able to resist a few more..................

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here