Whoever we get it wont stop the moaning, just my opinion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
OK so the talk is Lawrie Sanchez, I personally don't think we could afford his wages.

Paul Ince, again I don't think we could afford his wages and would probably use the club as a stepping stone and goto a higher club.

Micky Adams, got us promoted. Gave us some of the most exciting times this club had seen for years. Loves the Albion, turned up and showed his support for the Falmer, even thou he was employed at another club. Been and done the premiership.

Now decide?

Sorry but I still feel Adams should still stay. Its down to us to show us much support as possible. No point going to withdean and shouting at the players, manager it ruins confidence. How would you like to have 5,000+ shouting at you. I think most people would probably walk after a few comments. Adams is probably kicking himself.

Last edited:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Mourinho?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
adams out. the bottom line is he has done a poor job at work and should be sacked for it. now if we are talking realistic candidates, russel slade, steve cotteril and ian holloway are more likely to take the job.

I wouldnt want Ian Holloway anywhere near the job. He would turn the Withdean into even more of a circus than it already is.

robbyford182

Dec 19, 2008
How would you like to have 5,000+ shouting at you. I think most people would probably walk after a few comments. Adams is probably kicking himself.

I would gladly take their money to be shouted at by 5000+ people who pay the wages! Especially when playing as bad as we are!

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008

Paul Ince, again I don't think we could afford his wages and would probably use the club as a stepping stone and goto a higher club.

A complete contradiction. If he's only using the club as a stepping stone, he'll accept whatever we offer.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Whoever we get it wont stop the moaning, just my opinion

Opinion? Bloody opinion? The lynch mob is in full cry now. They can smell the blood. God help everybody connected with the club when the fangs sink in.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Micky Adams, got us promoted. Gave us some of the most exciting times this club had seen for years. Loves the Albion, turned up and showed his support for the Falmer, even thou he was employed at another club. Been and done the premiership.

So, we only have the option of three?

availablemanagers.jpg
(from a month or two ago)

Your reasoning for keeping Micky is exactly the wrong reason to keep him. (I think we should keep him til the end of the season because I think every manager should be given a full season, even if it means relegation). We shouldn't keep him because of what he achieved with a perfect storm of events (right mix of general players, star player, homecoming, etc.), we shouldn't keep him because he loves the albion (as Dean Wilkins did) or premiership experience (as Sanchez and Ince have).

We shouldn't keep him out of sentamentality over what he achieved as a young hungry manager. His fate should be dictated by his current achievements (at the end of the season).

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
We shouldn't keep him out of sentamentality

WRONG with a capital f ucking W. We should keep him because he is a bloody good manager, and this team of personal failures will respond to him before it's too late. They have let him down badly, and they bloody well know it.

Mar 13, 2008
WRONG with a capital f ucking W. We should keep him because he is a bloody good manager, and this team of personal failures will respond to him before it's too late. They have let him down badly, and they bloody well know it.
We had a f***ing good defensive record last year and what did Adams do?
He got in new defender who are shit. What was the point? Dean Wilkins managed to get this team (give or take the odd player) to seventh. How can Adams get it relegated? If the players don't want to play for Adams who has to go?? Either the whole squad or Adams.

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
We had a f***ing good defensive record last year and what did Adams do?
He got in new defender who are shit. What was the point? Dean Wilkins managed to get this team (give or take the odd player) to seventh. How can Adams get it relegated? If the players don't want to play for Adams who has to go?? Either the whole squad or Adams.

Join the lynch mob FEATHER PLUCKER. The problem is they do want to play for him, or so they say.

Mar 13, 2008
Join the lynch mob FEATHER PLUCKER. The problem is they do want to play for him, or so they say.
Then why are they playing shit?
Could it be the best player in the squad on the bench or at left back all the time?
Could it be that no matter how hard they work in training or how well they play Virgo will ALWAYS get in ahead of them? (probably why lynch f***ed off).

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

How is what you're saying contradicting me, proving me to be wrong with poor grammar? I'm saying the reason we keep him should not be sentamentality. Not that we shouldn't keep him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports