Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you want?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Its easier to say what i don't want. i don't want a manager with utterly no experience of managing in this country or this division and i dont want some foreigner with the personality of an amoeba and the communication skills to match. I dont want miracles just someone to steady the ship and stop the rot and salvage something from what is fast turning into a disastrous season.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
All I ask for is an experienced proven championship manager.

Could not give a flying **** if he's British, Scottish, Indian, African or a ****ing alien.

Don't care if he's white, black, inbetween or green.

I just long for someone who has a proven track record, not another inexperience modern day bore draw manager.

Stumpy Tim

Jones as caretaker to see what he has got. Oscar if he would come back and health dependent. Failing that a manager that plays a passing game and doesn't play the full backs on the half way line and would let the midfield be a midfield. Steve Clarke might be a shout but don't care if he hasn't managed in England before.

This. Otherwise Hoddle

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was told that Tony Mowbray was in our directors box at Huiddersfield just hope that is not an indication of our intentions and that he was just a guest or scouting for a club.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Charlie Oatway, could be an outside chance. Come back and be a hero! The wheels are coming off the Gus bus and could be out of a job anyway. Jump ship now Charlie

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here