Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you sign (CHAMPIONSHIP or LOWER LEAGUES only)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Luke Freeman of Bristol City is a very hard working winger. Seven goals and 20 assists this season, still only 23 years old.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Another vote for Reeves (MK) and Ayling (Brizzle) although I concede they're unlikely following their respective promotions.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nicky Maynard out of contract at Cardiff and Jermaine Beckford at Preston plus look at Paul Konchsky of Leicester or like others are doing apparently Charles Dunne a left back at Blackpool.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
kemar Roofe WBA was on loan at oxford utd

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
History says we look at people on the last 12 months of their contract or who have come to an end.
Al-Habsi (goalkeeper) is out of contract so would cover Walton's loan whilst keeping Stockdale on his feet.
Greg Halford has been released by Forest and would cover RB and CB.
Jem Karacan (Reading captain) is out of contract and only been offered 1 year contract ..still only 26.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
History says we look at people on the last 12 months of their contract or who have come to an end.
Al-Habsi (goalkeeper) is out of contract so would cover Walton's loan whilst keeping Stockdale on his feet.
Jem Karacan (Reading captain) is out of contract and only been offered 1 year contract ..still only 26.

I think that would be a good start if we got those three.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Odubajo - Brentford - Midfielder
Bamford - Chelsea (loans Derbt, Middlesbrough) - Striker
Jota - Brentford - Midfielder
Vydra - Watford - Striker
Murray - Watford - Midfielder
Federici - Reading - Goalkeeper
Ferdinand - Reading - Defender
Bassong - Norwich - Defender

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
We went after him 2 years ago but his £40k a week wages put us off. He will hold the ball up and can score goals. Could try Bechio. to do the same job. Who do you suggest with TBs money Van Persie?

Yh ok BG. :mad:

I don't know who I'd buy, I just know full well who I wouldn't.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bakary Sako- out of contract in the summer, and his good mate Nouha Dicko who has a year left on his (those two will test Bloom's pockets!)

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Al Habsi a good shout (and he's been here before, so it's OK to target him). Could do a lot worse than signing up Halford for 12 months too.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Alli is a Spurs player I believe, loaned back to MK Dongs. Doubt he'll get in the Spurs side next season, so you never know, they might lend him out to somebody.

I really liked Mackie when we played Reading recently, although his goals seem to have dried up in the last few games after a bit of a spree before that. I'd have thought McClean would certainly be off from Wigan if they go down.

You are quite correct.

I am not sure we will loan him out next season, someone else mention Pritchard who we 100 percent will not loan out again to a championship club, certainly not one that turned down his services in the summer.

Willgault

Apr 27, 2015
Sam Byram - Leeds (young RB)
or Chris Solly - Charlton (RB)
Igor Vetokele - Charlton (striker)
Jed Wallace - Portsmouth (midfield)
Kieran Westwood - Sheffield Wed (GK)
Sebastian Bassong - Norwich (CB)
Also wouldn't want Halford back - he's been found out at the back recently (against Wigan and Bournemouth)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here