Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you like to be drawn against?

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham
Well, I was hoping for Liverpool away, but I don't think that is going to happen due to Liverpool being 1 down and a man down.

So, who would you like? :albion1:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Away at the winner of the match I am currently watching (looks to be United).

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Home to Chelsea. I would love to see El-Abd try to wind up Didier Drogba.
Failing that, home or away to Arsenal or Man Utd.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Would obviously like a good away day, but (slightly weakened City side in League Cup excluded) part of me would like to see a proper big Prem side have to come and slum it at Withdean for an afternoon, which so far they have all avoided.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
The weakest team in the draw so we can get through with the least hassle. Although I know it doesn't always work out that way.

So I'd be happy with Liverpool.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Personally I would prefer another average Championship club either home or away...These are the sort of sides we need to be testing ourselves against because all being well that is the standard that we will be competing at next season and we need to know how we match up and also gain experience by playing such teams.

Anyway, I hope that playing big Premier League clubs will become a regular event in the next few years...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Rustington BHA

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I want an away day (Emirates?) when the weather is warmer, therefore Orient or Wycombe at home, followed by another easy game (pity Liverpool and Newcastle are out) for the 5th. Away day in the 6th Round. Or in the fifth if the weather gets warmer quicker.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Birmingham City away because I can scrounge my way into the directors' box and see how Tony views the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here