Who would you be supporting if you had to support the nearest team to your birthplace?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was born in Aylesbury, so Aylesbury United for non league, but not a bloody clue who that would be league wise. Oxford? Barnet?

Buckinghamshire has two Football League teams...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Being a man of Kent, born in Langton Green, backing on to the Subbuteo factory, I guess I could support anybody...

Not a Kentish Man?

(Without looking it up, I couldn't tell you where the dividing line is)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Sorry, born Buckingham Road Maternity Hospital in 1946, there wasn't a lot of teams to chose from in those days. West Blatchington Infants didn't have a team, the Junior School did in 1956. So there was only Brighton Boys or Brighton and Hove Albion to choose from, well no choice at all really.
Whitehawk & Manor Farm Old Boys where a bit too far away really and if my Dad hadn't lived there for a couple of years pre war, I wouldn't have known of their existence. So Albion............. there can be only one.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Heart of Midlothian.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
League Team: Crewe Alexandra as I was born in Nantwich

Non League: Spent most of my early life in Mid Cheshire so either Witton Albion or Northwich Victoria.

Was a Rugby League Fan so actually followed Widnes....

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
millwall fc

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Chelsea, so I've had a lucky escape. Haven't got a clue who they are playing next week and I don't care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports