Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will you vote for at the next general election?

Who will you vote for in the general election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 98 31.6%
  • Labour

Votes: 65 21.0%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 18 5.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 49 15.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 58 18.7%
  • One of the nationalist parties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BNP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other party

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • I won't vote

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Lol.....who i vote for will stick between me and the ballot paper ...Of course once I've assessed the contestants i might choose not too.

I'd be interested to know that if people vote then how much they know about the actual MP they vote for.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kirsty Williams is my local AM, Roger Williams our MP. They are pretty good, so I'll probably vote for them.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
As neither of the main parties will face up to the future consequences of uncontrolled immigration then it has to be UKIP. They are the only ones likely to try to stem the tidal wave .
It's amazing that so few people seem concerned about the impacts - environment destruction for housebuilding, the problems of waste disposal, public transport and road overcrowding and health and education demands. The future is looking bleak for the youngsters and for a decent quality of life.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As neither of the main parties will face up to the future consequences of uncontrolled immigration then it has to be UKIP. They are the only ones likely to try to stem the tidal wave .
It's amazing that so few people seem concerned about the impacts - environment destruction for housebuilding, the problems of waste disposal, public transport and road overcrowding and health and education demands. The future is looking bleak for the youngsters and for a decent quality of life.

and yet you would vote for a party that offers nothing on any of those issues, just focusing on immigration. daft.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
and yet you would vote for a party that offers nothing on any of those issues, just focusing on immigration. daft.
I won't be voting for Ukip, but even I can see they have a raft of other areas of focus........some of them do look a little thin in the way of substance. but I see just as much flimsiness with most of the other parties in one way or another.

I do quite like the French system...as mentioned above.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You can't vote out a bad mp anyway. There are there until the next election regardless. You think mps have links to their constituencies? How many have actually lived there prior?
Nothing to do with voting bad MPs out - just a better chance to stop the one you really don't want getting in.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Still undecided. No party has convinced me enough yet, I will vote because it's the correct thing to do but as yet not decided.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Greens for me still. Don't think they're the answer by themselves by any shot but hope they can form a coalition with snp and labour to make Milibands lot more representative of the under represented.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Has to be the Conservatives for me, only party serious about sorting out the country debt.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Simon Kirby Brighton Kemptown & Peacehaven.
Has done a great job & fully deserves a 2nd term (& he followed Albion away to Charlton!)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I know I cannot vote SNP but I quite like Salmond now after thinking he was a tw@t but it now seems that SNP ARE GOING TO VOTE AGAINST ANYTHING TORY ........................................... not all bad then

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
can someone tell where the 12billion went that we loaned the European Bank and the 7 billion we loaned to Ireland, have we got this money back yet?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Not sure who but will probably go with the majority on this poll

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here