Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who will qualify for the 2023-24 UEFA Europa League?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm guessing I'm on the same wavelength as Edna - isn't it pretty obvious? I've nothing against Scotland, but in our first year of European football imo it wouldn't be very exciting to be drawn against another British team. I'd get over it obviously (especially if we smashed them) but I'll be irked if we are drawn in the same group tomorrow. Tbh I'm surprised some on here do seem to want Rangers of all the teams we could draw against in unique/exciting/exotic sounding destinations. Each to their own I suppose
That and it’s f**king cold and full of mad alcoholic gingers in kilts yelling “och aye the noo”. Right @Tom Hark Preston Park ?

:moo:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ok, just the 4 hours to go then.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I want Rangers. Please make it happen
In all seriousness they’re easily the weakest team in pot 1 so wouldn’t be a terrible draw and we can wave to Connor and see if he’ll score us an own goal as good as his one against PSV.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Krafty, now someone else has put up the official draw thread ( really should have been your honour!) could I just thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this incredible thread. Your research/knowledge have been so insightful and have added to my already off the scale excitement!!

Thank you and will hopefully see you on a foreign shore some time soon!

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
I'm guessing I'm on the same wavelength as Edna - isn't it pretty obvious? I've nothing against Scotland, but in our first year of European football imo it wouldn't be very exciting to be drawn against another British team. I'd get over it obviously (especially if we smashed them) but I'll be irked if we are drawn in the same group tomorrow. Tbh I'm surprised some on here do seem to want Rangers of all the teams we could draw against in unique/exciting/exotic sounding destinations. Each to their own I suppose
Maybe Edna might answer my question...

Cornwallboy

Oct 13, 2022
That and it’s f**king cold and full of mad alcoholic gingers in kilts yelling “och aye the noo”. Right @Tom Hark Preston Park ?

:moo:
If I was to make stereotypes (like you have about Scottish people) about the BAME community you'd be screaming 'racism' at me and banning me. Hypocrite. Would you go into a working mans club in Glasgow and call them 'mad alcoholic gingers' ...nah thought not.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Krafty, now someone else has put up the official draw thread ( really should have been your honour!) could I just thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this incredible thread. Your research/knowledge have been so insightful and have added to my already off the scale excitement!!

Thank you and will hopefully see you on a foreign shore some time soon!
Thank you very much! (y)
Someone had to succeed the work that I've done, I'm already exhausted from all of it 😅
The 2023-24 UEFA Europa League will certainly be entertaining for us Brighton fans and I'm sure there will be lots of memories to come!
So just enjoy this moment, whether you get those tickets or not, it will be surreal watching the Albion in Europe for the first time, either at the stadium or through a screen.
Let's do this! 😍

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In all seriousness they’re easily the weakest team in pot 1 so wouldn’t be a terrible draw and we can wave to Connor and see if he’ll score us an own goal as good as his one against PSV.
This.

Main reason I’d like to draw Rangers from pot1 👍

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I’m like a kid at Christmas! What a day for Brighton.

How boring must it be as a top 6 club supporter. This is nothing to them. Happens every year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here