Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be the saddo/hero to be first to post in 2013?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Happy New Year Turkish time!

Princes Bold

Nov 14, 2012
Happy New Year to all the seaweed, Crystal Palace are considerably better than BHAFC.
No Mufc 8 Million is not enough, No Norwich 3 million is not enough.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dfgdgfdgdgdg :D

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Sorry to hear that mate, I hope you're ok though. :thumbsup:

Footy footy footy footy footy footy, goal, it's a goallllll......

Cheers dude. Alcohol just doesn't go with my medication; last time I started drinking and got pissed on my birthday in March I completely blacked out with no memory of fainting. I knew I had to listen to the doctors serious advice.

Happy New Year to you mate. Let's start with three points at Ipswich today. :clap:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Well it won't be Frank

RIP
Sad, I new Frank from school. I see his brother now and again he lives in bugs hole. I went to franks funeral and said my goodbyes I mentioned his contribution to NSC they felt it was one of his enjoyments and helped him to keep going. Thanks to all those who tried to understand him. RIP

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Just in case nobody else gets the reference, I still laugh at them. One of the higlights of NSC'12 for me that. Top work mr Kumquat, happy new year!

Cheers Mate. have a good one too. I was deep in cups by the time you posted this :eek:) My girlfriend was too I think though its fair to say I wasn't paying too much attention. Gin always make her cry though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here