[Albion] Who will be the next number 10?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will wear the number 10 shirt next season?

• Joao Pedro

Votes: 64 52.9%
  • Julio Enciso

Votes: 27 22.3%
  • Evan Ferguson

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Pascal Gross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Danny Welbeck

• Deniz Undav

• Jeremy Sarmiento

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Kaoru Mitoma

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Pervis Estupinan

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Solly March

• Kacper Kozłowski

• Mahmoud Dahoud

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Alec Scott

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Facundo Buonanotte

Votes: 11 9.1%

• Total voters

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I think there are probably a good number of candidates and I imagine it will be Joao Pedro. But curious to see who people think might get the nod.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Moder.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If we are talking about the role rather than the number (in the middle, behind the Striker) I think we will start the season with Lallana and finish it with Sarmiento :thumbsup:

Number, probably Pedro

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think there are probably a good number of candidates and I imagine it will be Joao Pedro. But curious to see who people think might get the nod.
The squad, though.....f***ing brilliant! What a time to be alive.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
None of those.

Aaron Connolly.
Only slightly less likely than Jeremy Corbyn.

Although a lot more likely than Rishi Sunak.

So, yeah, good shout :wink:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
RDZ will have an astonishing amount of choice.

In terms of a pure playmaker, Lallana, Groß and Buonanotte are the ones who’ll get the nod.

Thinking about goal scoring, power and pace, then it’s out of Welbeck, Joao Pedro and Undav.

And finally, dribbling, pace, invention and shooting. You’re looking at Enciso, Sarmiento or Adingra.

We don’t have to worry about the No.10 position for next season.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A few of the "classic" numbers are vacant and up for grabs this season, 3, 6, 8, 9 and 11.

Estuipinan a shoe in for 3 l would have thouight, unless we manage to hang on to Colwill either Van Hecke or a new central defender/midfield player for the 6 shirt, Milner if he sings or Encisco can take number 8, young Evan definately 9, and Mitoma 11 perhaps.

Unless of courtse said players feel attached to their current number. Pascal l know will never give up his unlucky 13 shirt, as he considers it . . . lucky.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
And finally, dribbling, pace, invention and shooting. You’re looking at Enciso, Sarmiento or Adingra.

We don’t have to worry about the No.10 position for next season.
I don't think we can really mention Adingra in the same breath as the other two, not yet awhile at least. No one, least of all us fans, have any idea what he can do in a Brighton shirt yet.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I don't think we can really mention Adingra in the same breath as the other two, not yet awhile at least. No one, least of all us fans, have any idea what he can do in a Brighton shirt yet.
Perhaps.

In terms of U21 players in top European Leagues with goals and assists, he is up there with Martinelli etc:

IMG_2698.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think just getting Moder onto the pitch would be a big achievement in itself at the moment, in any position.
Everything has gone very quiet on him. It’s a little concerning. It would be a huge tragedy if his career trajectory went in the same direction as José Izquierdo. If he is not in the pre-season training group, it will be very grim.

• Sad
Reactions: A1X

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Thought Moder was back in training. If recovered then he's the front runner.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
A few of the "classic" numbers are vacant and up for grabs this season, 3, 6, 8, 9 and 11.

Estuipinan a shoe in for 3 l would have thouight, unless we manage to hang on to Colwill either Van Hecke or a new central defender/midfield player for the 6 shirt, Milner if he sings or Encisco can take number 8, young Evan definately 9, and Mitoma 11 perhaps.

Unless of courtse said players feel attached to their current number. Pascal l know will never give up his unlucky 13 shirt, as he considers it . . . lucky.
Based on his time at the club, I’d have to agree with Pascal !

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If Zeqiri comes back in and RDZ rates him, could see it being Undav with Welbz, Evan and Zeqiri competing for the #9 spot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports