Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will be in top 6 in May 2013

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I think the top 6 now, may well be the top 6 at season end...

The top four nailed on will be:

Leicester
Cardiff
Hull
Watford

Boro' look like being the weakest of those top 6 six teams and Palace's season will depend on keeping Murray/Zaha after January.

We will have to find some consistencey to make a real fist of it, but still in with a sniff.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Plenty of others seem to have the whole "Cardiff, Leicester, Hull, Watford, Middlesborough, Palace" thing going on and I am inclined to agree. Sadly I think that we are still a little way short of playoff contenders. I imagine we will finish up 8th or 9th, which would still be a slight progression on last year. The only problem for the club is that we do expect to see progress year on year and next year that would really have to equal a playoff spot.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Cardiff and Leicester seem odds on for the top two. I can't see Watford dropping out, after that it could be any of the pack.

If the new striker works out we will be in there, if not then not, but I will go for Albion, Hull and ....... lets go for a long shot, Charlton.

inthebowls

portslade bluebird
Aug 14, 2011
Putting all bias to one side who do you think will be in top 6 come the end of the season?

For me it will be Cardiff, Leicester, Hull, Watford, Albion, Leeds.

You?

have watford not got an f.a hearing fourcoming because of a dodgy 3rd party ownership of danny graham ??? there could be a points deduction if they were found guilty.

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Interesting that most think Cardiff, Leicester, Hull & Watford will be there. Very surprised at those tipping Boro (3 losses in a row) and Palace (only 2 wins in last 10 games). Burnley could be a good shout (3 straight wins) and Dirty Leeds (2 wins in last 3).

On what basis are those of you tipping Middlesboro and Palace given they are both in such woeful form. There is always usually one or two teams outside the main bunch who go on a run and sneak into the playoffs which is why I think this will be us and Leeds.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1. Cardiff City
2. Leicester City
3. Watford
4. Hull
5. Brighton
6. Palace

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
have watford not got an f.a hearing fourcoming because of a dodgy 3rd party ownership of danny graham ??? there could be a points deduction if they were found guilty.

If found guilty they will only be given a paltry fine.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Leicester
Watford
Cardiff
Middlesbrough
Albion
Palace

Think Cardiff will have their usual blow up. Leicester and Watford for me are the best two teams in the league at the moment. I think ourselfs Boro and palace will just be far enough ahead of the chasing pack.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
No Watford ? I think they will get second

There's something dodgy going on there, wasn't there talk of them getting a points deduction? Anyway, even if they do keep these players, I think they'll tail off.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Why are you so confident? You've won 1 in 7 and the wurzels start hasn't exactly been great has it? Also it's looking more and more likely that tom daley will be leaving you.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
1. Cardiff
2. Leicester

3. Hull
4. Watford
5. Palace
6. Albion

7. Middlesbro

BHAOHM

BHAOHM
Jan 14, 2013